First drug experience- concerta.

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by tired, Mar 10, 2007.

1. tired

tired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have never done any type of drug except the ones legally perscribed to him previous to yesterday.

my got about 60 concerta pills. I took three 18 mg tablets orally yesterday and felt very euphoric. That night, my friend got very drunk and sick, and SWIM needed to stay with her all night, so he decided to take 3 more 18 mg tablets orally. His friend, however, fell asleep quicker than he expected and now he is feeling very awake and wants sleep. He takes lunesta, and falls asleep around 6AM. SWIM wakes up at 8 AM and pukes a little bit, he figures it's from the lunesta + ritalin combo. To stop the pain of his stomach, I takes two more concertas orally and is once again buzzed. A few hours later, the buzz came down and I was the most tired he has ever been in his life. He feels light and floaty and its hard for him to move. I takes two more pills, feels buzzed again, and is now posting his experience on the forums.

I enjoyed this high very much, although he has nothing to compare it to. SWIM figures by the time the concerta weres off it will be around the time he goes to bed normally, and he wont have to worry about coming down.

I would like to try snorting it but doesn't want the duration of the high to decrease, and has a sensitive nose. Maybe tomorow he will parachute them.

I would like any feedback/recomendations as he knows very little about substances.

Thanks.(<

2. Chunkz

Chunkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    This contains Methylphenidate. Which is an amphetamine-like prescription stimulant commonly used to treat Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children and adults,as well as other symptoms. But it pretty much is like Amphetamine.(very stimulating)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  3. Chunkz

Chunkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Uh.., Sorry for the messed up link. Here

4. tired

tired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the info. Swim appreciates it. Do you know if lunesta and ritalin could have caused Swim to get sick? He's puking his guts out.

5. Chunkz

Chunkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Well the Zopiclone(Lunesta) should ease the harsh crash of the Concerta, Because these two substances effect the CNS in opposite manners, The Concerta will quicken it up, as the Lunesta slows it down. Also known as a "Snowball", which kind of evens out the CNS speed, but, it is said to have big strain on your heart, as well as other important things.

But You claims to have taken Lunesta during the crash so this is a little different, like i mentioned above, A depressant can ease a crash. Also Known as the "YoYo effect" because of the YoYo balance of your Nervous System. This is also said to be bad for human.

All aside, it's not always a good idea to mix opposite classifications. Iv'e never really heard anyone throwing up, but have heard of people getting sick in certain ways. So im not really sure. Was this the first instance of vomiting durring this?

6. tired

tired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As Swim said, he has never tried any drugs prior to this event. I do have a particularly weak stomach which may have had trouble ingesting all the pills and in turn causing him to throw up.

I also have a sensitive nose, and although he wants to snort it, he feels that the pain in his nose would take away from the euphoria. Is parachuting safe or can it be harmful. I am a little cautious of his health and doesn't want to f**k himself up too bad.

7. Chunkz

Chunkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Well if swim tries snorting any substance, you migh want to let him Know that itll be stronger than orally consuming a pill, because it's fine powdery, and disolves alot faster.

8. tired

tired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I understand this now.

Will a pill splitter help Swim open up the concerta, because he hears that they are impossible to get through. Maybe their is a digram that shows where all the good stuff is so swim dosn't waste anything.

9. swetnbullitz

swetnbullitz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I should look on the concerta website. more specifically the part on OROS(i think thats how its spelled)

10. swetnbullitz

swetnbullitz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there is a diagram