First Ecstasy trip was a complete bust... how come?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by OsheeItsT, Dec 30, 2006.

1. OsheeItsT

OsheeItsT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    So I tried E for the first time tonight. I took one pill at about 10 or 10:30. Now it's 2:30 and I amn't feeling anything. I've heard that anti-depressants can nullify an experience but I don't take any nor has he taken anything of the like. Any ideas whats up?

2. OsheeItsT

OsheeItsT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Re: First trip was a complete bust... how come?

oh, also SWIM's friend took the exact same pill at the same time and is still rolling, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dud

3. drugsrbad

drugsrbad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o

certain antidepressants and mdma are very bad for you. You could have still gotten a dud pill. you could have been in the wrong mindset when starting to roll. is You heavier then friend. there are many factors. next get more than 1

4. OsheeItsT

OsheeItsT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o

I am roughly the same size as his friend. About 6' or 6'1 around 165. Like I said though, I have never taken any anti-depressants and he was in a excited and good mood while taking the pill

5. randomlily

randomlily Newbie

Reputation Points:

did You test the pills? It could just be bunk pills. A lot of times first time users report delayed come ups, anxiety from waiting to come up can delay it.
    I see its been an hour since original post, still nothing? (maybe You is feelin it now so will be to 'busy' to come online ;) )

6. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Probably weak or bunk pills.. you's buddy may be more sensitive to anything in the pill, and even herbal stimulants are sold as e-pills.. Perhaps You friend is buzzing off some of these type of effects and has no idea what real MDMA is like...

7. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Did You test them? SWIM guesses not. Many of the MDMA harm reduction internet sites with pill reports show a high number of either inactive pills or pills with little to no discernible MDMA, but chock 'O block full of shit like caffeine, DXM or meth. If You felt nada, the pills were probably bunkjunk.

MamaBadness has only 2 rules that are NOT situational and are rigidly adhered to:

1. With RC's, if you can afford the chemical, you can afford a good scale.
    2. With MDMA, if you can afford the rolls, you can afford the reagents.

Alrighty, that having been said - the question You is asking is the question that should have considered before dropping them. You got lucky they were bunk because You might not have wanted to spend the rest of the evening twitching on a meth bomb. A basic marquis test is cheap and easy and I am fairly certain that the recipe has been posted on DF in the past. UTFSE to find it. Not only will it save You from buying bunkjunk, it might just save someone's life. (dramatic pause.... ok, so that one was a little over the top - so sue me.)

If You wants to continue to use MDMA, another way You can make it worth his while to purchase one of the $40 6-piece test kits goes like this: You tells his acquaintances he will never buy untested beans, and You makes a deal with said acquaintances that in exchange for 1 free pill to test, the small retailer now has a leg up on the competition because as fast as word travels that someone is selling bunk, it can travel just as fast that someone is selling beans that test good. This is the relationship I have with one local retailer. Quid pro quo.

8. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o

It's hard to imagine some of the stuff that goes into pressed pills... One time I saw a test on some mdma, where the ingredients were kryptonite, Pubic hairs from the blue man groups, and some crumbs from that famous grilled cheese sandwich with the face of mother Theresa on it. I'll tell ya.. some people these days.

9. OsheeItsT

OsheeItsT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o

ok, so here's in update. SWIM never rolled last time but he is trying again tonight. He took a pure MDMA pill with the same friend about an hour and a half ago and is still feeling nothing except heavy concentration and slight tingling in his finger tips but his friend is rolling balls right now. SWIM luckily had another pill that him and his friend split up and snorted about 3 minutes ago so hopefully that will get the job done. I'll keep everyone updated on my condition tonight