First encounter with Piperazine

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by klaatu, Mar 11, 2006.

1. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Legal here so no need to talk about anyone else but me in this report.

I went to the local head shop today and bought two "purple power" pills each of which contained 90mg Piperazine blend and 100mg Tyrosine.

They were sold in packets of one but the shop owner said two was better. "Take both together" and "Take them on an empty stomach, the effects will take an hour to come on" were the instructions from the man in charge, so home I went.

I took them at 1pm - I'd had nothing to eat at all so deffinitely an empty stomach!

By 2pm, nothing.

By 2:30pm very slight feeling of "something" and a little nausea so decided to have some toast as I was starving.

By 3pm still waiting for anything to really happen. The fellow in the shop had mentioned a few other pills that needed alcohol to help them along. These weren't those, but I was dissapointed at the lack of results so I decided to go to the supermarket to get a bottle of wine anyway.

It was Saturday afternoon and hell in the supermarket :-(

On the way back I considered that I could definitely feel something but that the effects were similar to, and as strong as, having one glass of wine on an empty stomach.

Came home, had a glass of wine. Made no difference.

By 4pm the effects, such as they were, had gone. Overall quite a dissappointment.

As I'm 5'9" tall and weigh 190lb (all muscle of course) should I have taken more than 2?

Klaatu

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Just because they are legal in your neck of the woods is no reason to implicate yourself. They are, after all, illegal in other parts of the world. So please continue to use SWIM or similar. It's a good habit to get into. It also helps newbies adopt this habit as well.

Your monkey may have gotten off easy. Many people experience severe headaches and a hangover from these. Especially if taken in combination with alcohol. The worst hangovers have been known to utterly incapacitate the victim for 48 hours+. Could be the monkey has an in-born tolerance. Or they could be weak pills. Without a qualitative and quantitative breakdown on the ingredients, I would not venture a guess.

3. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks Nagognog. That does not sound like a good advert for Piperazine !!

Klaatu

4. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Very very disappointing to say the least, eh? A guy who isn't me (AGWIM) had some Devils once upon a time. These contain BZP/TFMPP mix, and there was *almost* a little something to them. Awake would be the best description. Not energetic, not motivated, not really anything but awake. AGWIM never had any hangover as well, though no booze was consumed. They might have their use somewhere, but I don't believe that somewhere is inside the human body.

5. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM recommended trying one container which consists of two of the harm minimastion solution p.e.p. capsules readilly available in the UK and are not expensive, especially if ordered online. The recommended dosage allows for up to three and two made SWIM quite euphoric and it heightened music rather like speed. SWIM explained to me that there was more empathy as well about people. Worth a try. Don't give up! Even SWIM's comedown wans't bad the next day.