1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

First ever cannabis experience

Discussion in 'Cannabis Experiences' started by PapaPete, Dec 3, 2011.

1. PapaPete

PapaPete Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    (Warning I'm drunk)

My first ever cannabis high occurred a couple years ago. It was a sort of high that came in waves. Over the course of like 3 hours I felt intoxication. It was an up and down. One moment I felt high the next I was normal. The weed I smoke now has me feeling high for 3 hours straight. Is there different weed that makes you cycle or is all weed same?

2. Malcolm Xtreme

Malcolm Xtreme Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    There are 9 different Delta-9 THC isomers, and the exact chemical makeup/potency of each strain of Marijuana is different. However, the in-and-out high experience you are explaining seems more likely to just be a case where you weren't as familiar with cannabis as you are now, and were unaware you were high, when you actually were.

For example, the first time SWIM smoked cannabis, he and a good friend smoked 4 whole bowls of premium cannabis. During and immediately afterwards, he felt sober as could be... 15 minutes later, SWIM was absolutely stoned and fast-approaching unintelligibility.