Experiences - First LSD Trips

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Jacob227, Oct 17, 2003.

1. Jacob227

Jacob227 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh my god! Iwatched a girlon her first trip watch Jacobs Ladder (my idea poor girl) She was shit scared and tears were streaming down her face. I always wanted to watch that film trippin but i wanted to share it with someone.Trouble is, our lives move so fast and you make new friends. LSD is a pretty taboo drug really. Its kind of a drug you have to learn. Most people either get freaked out by their first time and never touch it again or they embrace it as the Most Happiest moment theyhave ever had in all their insignificant lives. They are truly happy knowing that this pleasant memory will be emblazoned in their minds forever and they will look back and smile and wonder if they will ever capture that exact same feeling ever again.That is the power ofLSD. To let go and smile at each other and be totally relaxed with the world. To suddenly realise new ways of thinkingabout things you would never of realised in your own boring imaginations.

Anyway, back to the girl and Jacobs Ladder. I had seen the film so many times before but it was freeeaaakkkyyy. She just looked at me in disbelief at what she was watching and i kept assuring her everything was going to be alright. Buti wasn't helping things by being mesmerised by her state. I wanted that to be me.

To cut a long story short. She neverhad a trip again! I know i should of made her first one pleasant and fir the first three hours it was. (i'm not all bad) but i had to watch the film and i was so jealous of her experience that i was blinded to the fact that i could deal with it. She couldn't. Maybe this is confessionfor me. Maybe i'm asking forgiveness! What do you think?

Are you still reading? Is this bloke trippin now you ask :)

2. Bearlybreathing

Bearlybreathing Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I spent my first trip in a motel room in Yakama Washington in bed with my combat boots on staring at the ceeling for 8 hours. great fun the Bear

3. R-X.9

R-X.9 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    First time LSD Experience

We were all sitting in a shack, and Microdots appeared. After taking one, roughly two hours later, I felt no effects... So I dropped another one.. And sat there, for another hour. Little happened, except a giggly sort of buzz. As the night wore on, our need for cigs became apparent, so we decided to leave our shack in the field and make our way down into the town...

As I stepped through the door of the shack, the moon above became and interesting spectacle. Glowing with a varied array of blues and yellows.. At this time, I was aware of the fact that I was slowly but surely sliding under the influence of the drug.. Exiting the field, and making our way down the road, myself and my friend S slowly but surely wandered several paces ahead of one another, inspired and filled with awe for the shape above us which was slowly developing- It was the mixture of the colors on the horizon, the starry night broken with the occasional cloud and the moons glow falling down upon us, in combination with the yellow streetlights.

As we reached the end of the road, my eyes darted to meet my friend S's face, she was 'glowing' without a doubt- A color of bright purple.. We continued to walk down the hill, pausing occasionally to have a giggle and stare at random ambient objects which seemed to have lives of there own, radiant with color and beauty the likes of which I could have only ever experienced with the power of my imagination, but instead felt like the reality of reality which the imagination cannot reproduce.

We continued down the path, until we were in the town itself.. By this time, it was 4:30am, cold, and the streets were lined with drunkards. Now, I don't know about the rest of you but people spaced off there heads on LSD, and intimidating drunks simply don't mix. By the time we'd reached station and were attempting to buy cig's, the thought of everyone watching me grew to the point of an almost trip-laced anxiety attack.. However, with the knowledge that if I lost control of the trip it would be the end for me(as you're NOT supposed to take more than 1 microdot.) in hand, and keeping a cool head, I attempted to steady myself.

Time passed quickly, and I'm not sure whether it was the sensation of my clothes pressing against my skin which caused it, but it felt as though I was covered with water, soaking wet, but dry at the same time. Forgetting that your nose and mouth tend to run alot while on these, I had somehow convinced myself that I was melting from the inside out, and my own voice in my head which was previous telling me: "Don't worry, you're just tripping!" had taken a vacation to the next life to see if it could find some dope.

Eventually, we escaped the clutches of the crowded town, and returned to our abode high above the hustle and bustle in the field. The walk up was without a doubt extremely hard, as I was fighting with the raging sense to just -EXPLODE- all over the pavement, and let my soul float free. But managed to calm myself by the time I'd reached the shack once again. My heart was racing, my nose running and my eyes were of little to no use to me due to the sea of colors and flashes of lights around me which blocked all contact with the outside world- Occasionally coming up for air, opening my eyes and getting a glimpse of the happy faces around me, there coloration distorted and flickering with shades unexplainable.

As the night wore on, I dropped off into these 'Pockets' of complete mental isolation and trip, detached from the world and lost in a warm sea of beauty, awe and rapture.. Eventually, 6:30am rolled around, and the fatigue of the amount of energy we'd burned finally took its toll upon us. And we staggered home, tripping off of every minute object in our paths to our beds. Where I lay, attempting to sleep, but hindered by the unstoppable blasts of colors, flashes of lights and sounds, singing, laughing, trance music, sensation, taste, existence as a whole was burning down into an infinite spiral of never ending interest. Dimensions of thought and concept were born in a new light...

I need to do this again, hehe.

I think next time though, I'll stick to my one Microdot.

4. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    R-X-9,

Sounds like you had a very beautiful experience.

Cherish it; treasure the moment, but don't ever try to revisit the event. In other words, don't chase it.

In my experience I have come to conclude that situations as you have described are the exception, rather than the norm. I've seen people become cid freaks because they wanted to chase that magical moment.

At least ponder my advice when I ask you to consider it a gift from God and take from it what you can build upon.

Been there, done that.

... Hell, I even bought a tee-shirt!

5. Jester

Jester Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've done the stuff about a dozen times and the only time I had a very visual experience was on 400+ micrograms. What most people consider a 'trip' is not what a 'trip' is. A trip doesn't mean a halucenation (auditory, visual, tactile, or otherwise). A trip is the alteration in mindset that accompanies the LSD experience. The way you think differently is the trip. A dose high enough to hallucenate in the manner that you expected to do would likely fry the brain of an inexperienced user. The stuff is really mentally trying. Also, the drug class is called 'hallucenagens', but they are more broadly referred to as 'mind altering' rather than hallucenation inducing. Post a reply if you want to talk more.

-Jester

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
  6. microbunny

microbunny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree Jester....as strange as it sounds...some of my best 'trips' were when I wasn't sure if I was tripping at all!

A trip is just that...a trip, a journey into something different that most of us can't explain fully/\ I think thats the appeal..for me...I know I may not make complete sense, but I speak from experience, and I'm sure jester could get what I mean!!?

7. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    You didn't "halucinate" any fractals, "see" any colors, "hear" things differently, sweat, have"taste" sensations different, see "trails" or "tracers" behind moving objects, see "rainbow "auras" around objects. Sounds like "weak" acid. You said you thought the rosebush was "breathing", that happens, objects seem tokind of "breathe" but of you had no colored fractals or tracers or overlayed colors.... well, must gave been weak.

You did think "strange" thoughts. Well, acid will make you think strange stuff like "isn't life strange" and "wow, this stuff has screwed up my mind" and "I wonder how long this will last" and "I hope I don't freak out" or "I think I'm freaking out".

Negative thoughts.. maybe, like "I don't really like this" and talking about the meaning of life and other stuff like "will I ever do this again" and "straining" to trip is a sign of weak acid.

Good acid makes you think "wow, I'm totally fxxked up and when you look at stuff you see a pattern of constant moving fractals or "paisly" type "patterns" or "objects" .I remember "seeing" butterflys and other "objects" as "fractal" patterns on my first trip. Groovy

Iwas a teenage hippy.

8. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my first LSD trip last night

it was mental, nothin ive had before, really intense. had one at 8, then over an hour later still nothin, 2 hours laer nothin, had one more, still nothin, then one more after the 3rd hour then i looked at my carpet and it came alive, everythin was moving. its fuckin crazy, i watched jurassic park and aliens, i think i had too much tho, was like lightning shocks after a few hours and really intence, i got 10 trips for 40 quid, got 7 lefet, dont think ill have any more. i was gonna have one in town, good thing i didnt, lsd must be one of most powerful street drugs, its out a dot of acid you have and it sends you insane, i love listening to music on it tho, its rate cool.

9. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sounds great man...i can imagine u nearly od'd i woulda been also really impatient and eat the lot of it. I was wondering...can u tell me what the twilight zone is like on lsd and the landing in the end?

10. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the beggining was like this. i looked at my bed, and notcied the colours mixin and swirling, and then on the carpet and it was movin. when you look at somethin it moves, but when you blink it kinda resets and starts over, not totally, but its kinda hard to explain. everythin was like electricity, the edge of my tabel and reminds me of the movie tron.

ending was bad though, by that time at 7am, all the walls, doors, and me were running in blood. i would look at hairs on me arm and they just grew, half my face was mangled, other half i dunno, and my eyes, OMG, ive never seen bigger eyes than mine, like pussy cat eyes.

i think i got the wrong impression first timr so will do again but with friends next time and just take the 1 trip.

11. RockGod

RockGod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey everybody!

I just wanted to see what your first lsd trip was like, and what impact if any it had on your life.

My first trip was my best. I thought i was a mouse, my living room
    turned into a field, one of my friends was a goat and the other was a
    cartoonish chipmunk. IT WAS NUTS.

I hope your first trip was as good as mine.

Can't wait to hear about yours....

~Peace

12. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's first trip was the day after he had blacked out the night before
    at a drink your own bottle rush event at a frat, drank 1 1/2 bottles...
    got arrested, probably had alcohol poisoning.

however, I didnt know he had gotten arrested, was very hungover the next morning...

dropped the L in his noon class, started tripping at the end, dropped another 2 hits after class...

went to his friend's room... watched the walls melt, watched posters...

created a fortress... well, maybe that actually didnt happen, but thats how I remember it

then went to happy hour at a bar with tons of mirrors, peaked at a
    mirror that became a giant TV screen and watched dinosaurs, etc.

basically had a good trip till SWIm found out he got arrested, smoked some bud to get over that...

then watched his friend's playboy poster and watched chicks fooling around with eachother on it.

no real life changing experiences, but I don't drink liquor muich anymore since then.

13. MycoGlow

MycoGlow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    first time i did acid i was at my cottage in northern MI. It was summer and a few friends and i dosed 2 hours before sunset. we layed at the end of my dock and watched the sun go down and the stars come out, then enjoyed a bonfire + peace pipe. it was one of the happiest nights of my 21 years alive.

14. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i was 15 and took 2 red gellies before 1st period in high school.

then me and the 2 friends i was tripping with decided to leave school
    since we thought we would be tripping soon and didnt want to trip there.

we were having a good time, smoking pot and hanging out in the park
    when out school officer pulled up to us and took us back to school and
    straight to the deans office where i remained for the remainder of my
    peak watching his floor tiles morph into dolphins and swim across the
    floor.

15. urbanwarrior

urbanwarrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a small group of us had found some blotters that were created based upon the dead head trips of the 60's and 70's. unfortinatly we were unclear of its strength. we took "to much". we began to smoke mass amounts of cronic to stay calm within the first 40 minutes of taking it knowing that it was going to be a trip. It was. so we went swimming in the worm sea water. I saw sharks and sea creatures pissed my self and then layed in the sand gripping onto the last memories I had that i had taken the drug and ofmy excistace in the universe. then within the 5th hour I went insane. i dident know who I was or where I was and nothing was looking as it should of. tosay the least i had the best time ever. it was a 48 trip that i will never forget.

16. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i had 3 trips. took 4 hours for it to start working. was amazing. couldnt believe it. i was looking so close at the floor to see if it worked cause it had been hours since i took my first. then the colours started mixing. at first i was in denial as i thought ive been looking at this floor too long. then it started snowing in my house. was well funny. watched 2 films. great special effects!!!!!!!

then it went bad. after about 12 hours of a trip, i tried to sleep it off but u just cant. blood was running all down my walls and my face it was horrible. i looked on my arm and the hairs were growing. look at a couple spots on my chest and they grew bigger then exploded.

after that i threw the rest of the trips i had away. and about 2 monthds later i cried over it. the netx time i do it cant come soon enough.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I'll never forget my first (real) acid trip, I dosed three microdots at
    the end of the workday and came up during the bicycle ride home, a la
    Albert Hofmann. As I walked upstairs to my flat the hairs on the back
    of my neck were standing up with anticipation. I had a beer or two to
    relax, watched the evening news, which was HILARIOUS, and then watched
    a foreign-language film which made no sense but was absolutely gorgeous.

Before that I had taken single hits and gotten nowhere. After that, the
    only trips that came as close in quality were an LSD + DXM combination,
    which I spent sitting on the back porch in the beautiful spring
    sunshine, and then also my 10 hit trip which was just mind-boggling and
    made me realize the true power and glory of LSD for the first time,
    even after 50+ prior trips.

18. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It was graeat.

After reading about expierences of others etc. I finally got some acid. Went tripping with my two best mates. Visuals were great and I was laughing the whole time.

Just took acid last week, it wa a great old buzz. Even though I had a clean head thing going on. I could think clear and it wasn't my usual eyebrows raised confused thing.

My first acid trip is probably my joint fave trip, top alongside the night I had 1 and a half tabs on my own and was out of it completely.

19. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim'sfirst rip on the ol' acid trip was amazing. good stuff. that is when swim totally changed alot of his fundamental thinkings and such. Swim also changed his major from art education to psychology to study art therapy or psychoanalysis in graduate school (just dreaming, but it's a goal) but he did change his major to psychology. psychedelics have boot loads for potential.

20. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My first rip I started by eating just one hit and watching a movie
    (Natural Born Killers) about an hour into the movie I was starting to
    feel a little bit of the effects so I ate another hit the rest of the
    night was incredible I triped with 5 other people for 3 of us it was
    our first time we went for a bitch black walk in the woods and just
    hung out at a friends house I wouldnt say I was my best trip but I
    deffinatly made me fall in love with LSD It is still my favorate drug
    even though its been about 3 years seence the last time I found some I
    think maybe alot of people are maybe making X instead I could be wrong