First Pot Experience

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by izzy31, Oct 20, 2006.

1. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Something big has happened!

I tried pot several times, but never felt any different. He's completely speed-obsessed and as far as he knew, marijauna never gave much of an effect to him. He then tried pot again and that time, it worked and did exactly what its supposed to and I am having his first pot experience RIGHT NOW!!! (seriously hes VERY high, and never felt thoughts like this before!!!!)

The world is merely a given perception, with as much affect as the world itself.

NOTHING IS IN PLACE, but we have no say in it!

Movies, songs, stories all make sense, finally understanding what they mean!

Deja vu! perhaps its from a memory from previous lives!!!

2. CBR1000

CBR1000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    hehe congrats. Remember not to drive when high.

3. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Lol, this made me smile so much.

SWIM loves to hear people being clichés of stoners and not giving a shit, because they've realised that those clichés of stoners were always right!

I can like, feel the depth of the world, man. - SWIM's friend Dave, the first time he got high.

4. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    first times are the shit. swim's first time totally changed the way he thought about drugs. he was scared weed would ruin his life (funny shit, no?), but once he tried it, it was awesome. hopefully, it won't ruin swim's life =)

5. quili

quili Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    " SWIM loves to hear people being clichés of stoners and not giving a shit"

This. Is great. :) I agree 100%. Swim likes to do whatever she wants to do, so if it's everything she's expected to do (ex. being a typical stoner), who cares! If it's not, same thing! Sounds like You had fun izzy! Swim's first real high was certainly an amazing and at the time mind blowing experience. Swim kind of misses those first highs. :(

6. Miss DarkSoLovely

Miss DarkSoLovely Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aw cheers to You brother! :) swim toked and after i think maybe the 7th time it just hit, and it was wonderful! everything that was suppossed to happen happened, and it happened to be while she was watching south park drinking a touch at 12 am, her fiance was giggling at her lying down on the couch watching her while she spewed her appreciation for him and the world and shopping centers b/c she could go and buy stuff she liked at them.. that they dont HAVE to sell stuff she liked at stores, but they did, and she was very grateful, and she just started laughing at everything.. It was lovely.

*This post made me smile..*

7. pillz

pillz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF WEED!!!! lol. It took swim like 3 sessions/days before he could actually get high. Can anybody explain this. since we are on topic.

8. Apex-Bozo

Apex-Bozo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am showing all the signs of a positive life smoking weed. The first time someone i may or may not know smoked weed, he just felt like the effect of gravity had increased four-fold. I think the kind of positive mental affect that I am experiencing is a good sign that weed agrees with him.

9. Apex-Bozo

Apex-Bozo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It takes several sessions for you to develop neural reception of cannibinoids.

10. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM rly doesnt think he can remember his first time getting high. with my mental issues at most amounts it just sedates and gets him "faded" but those OMFG im higgh! or wooooaaaah man moments have happened in the past with large quantities or super quality MJ, but i cannot recall the first.

11. sci

sci Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    but being in the front seat (not driving is fun) bonging powerplant and I will fly down the road crazy shite ..