Experiences - First Real Hydrocodone Experience

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by SumoCat, Jun 29, 2006.

1. SumoCat

SumoCat Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM noticed that new members are encouraged to make a 'first experience' post in order to provide value to the community. She'd like to share her first experience with hydrocodone.

Background: She's had opiates prior to first experience. However, she was always in pain at the time and never felt any particular 'warm n' fuzzy' feelings from them.

First Recreational Experience Dose: Norco 10mg hydrocodone, 325 APAP

I had some residual pain from a surgery. Probably not enough to warrant an opiate of this strength, but she took it willingly nonetheless. For some reason, she'd forgotten all about 'vicodin', and what is and does. A friend handed her 2 pills and said "when you go home and take this, you're going to feel really chatty..try not to go overboard emailing people.."

Well, I took the first dose around 9 or 10 at night. She felt giggly and, yes, very chatty. It was hard not to reach out to the entire world with a long-winded message of love. It reminded her somewhat of drunk dialing.

SWIM'S second dose, she took the following day. This is when the real magic occured.

Bliss! Relaxation! Imagine going and going all day long. Traffic irritants just roll right off your shoulders. Everything is 'a-ok'. No one and no thing can kill the buzz, and yet it doesn't even feel like a buzz. It feels *smooth*..like one's body is finally doing everything it should.

Around 3 or 4 pm, I have a personal insight while making some tea. She decides to lay down for a while and meditate. Now, this is somewhat personal. She was meditating and ..how to phrase this...you can probably guess. Self-love.

As she lay there, she went into a trance, centered on an object of recent heartbreak. The thoughts and feelings which came rolling over completely erased that heartache. She was suddenly liberated from month's of depression. It was like talking directly to God, and finding out everything's ok.

Yes, this had a lasting effect. The changes were still in place once the buzz wore off.

While she still find the effects of this drug/dose pleasurable, they're nothing near like that first time. Maybe they shouldn't be? She's never chased after that feeling and accepts that it will never come again. No regrets, though. No regrets at all.

-Sumo

1. 3/5,
      thanks for the report ! Nice one
      Jul 1, 2006
    2. 4/5,
      good review
      Jun 30, 2006
    3. 4/5,
      nice in depth report of the experience!
      Jun 30, 2006
  2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I has found that the effects of opiates can be just as pleasurable as the first time, provided that You doesnt get a tolerance and is using only occasionally. the "first experience is the best" effect seems to swim to apply more to psychedelics, in swim's experience dxm and mushrooms. the problems with opiates start to occur when people try to seek that first-time feeling constantly, and end up building a huge tolerance and lose the euphoric effect of the opiates. great report though.

3. BUZZFACTOR

BUZZFACTOR Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swim began opiates with vicodin for chronic back pain years ago the above description is very accurate, did become chatty and more outgoing. I recommend to take them only when needed not wanted. Don't chase the buzz because hydrocodone is somewhat weak compared to other opiates and complications from tylenol will become problematic if taken in high doses for long term. tolerance buildup will result in higher doses needed to get that buzz then tylenol becomes problem max daily dose for tylenol is 4 grams or 4000 mgs. and any combined use of alcohol and tylenol will do a number on one's liver.

4. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Im not sure where you got that fact from but it is very misleading, Hydrocodone is one of the strongest opiates, it is commonly seen as strong or stronger than morphine. Only 2 opiates come to mind which are stronger and many that are weaker. Hydrocodone is indicated for SEVERE pain, it is a very addictive dangerous and potent drug.

5. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks for your report SumoCat.
    I enjoyed his hydro experiences, he got himself some norcos 7.5/325s. He and his lady used to take a few and they made them both pretty horny, this was that he couldnt come, fun for the lady though. Just be careful with them though as I started enjoying almost daily for a month then when the supply ran dry he got a nasty withdrawl, and I mean, 3 days of nastyness. Bad enough to put him off regular use of opiates. Saying that, it was fun while it lasted. :)

6. SumoCat

SumoCat Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the comments Ace! ;)

Sorry to hear about you's withdrawal experience, though :/ I went through a period of something close to 'one a day' for several months, but for some reason didn't experience much in the way of wd's.

However, she has an odd ability to trigger her brain into creating more endorphins simply by *imagining* ingesting the substance. Its hard to explain..

SWIM noticed the heightened sexual effects, as well. It creates so much slow sensuality, doesn't it? One could truly go 'all night long' ;)