1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Experiences - First Salvia divinorum Experience Report

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Rogue, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Rogue

Rogue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 27, 2005
    Firstly I should say, hey all, as I'm a new guy on the forums.

As for the report itself, I bought some Salvia leaves on Saturday and only got some free time now. I unsuccessfully tried quidding a couple of times, getting no effect and went on to try a bong.

(This was about 30 minutes ago)

I used a small glass water bong and took 2 large inhalations and felt at first almost "heavy" a sort of heightened sense of gravity, although this was only a vague experience, nothing very strong at all. I then suddenly realised that I *needed* my lighter flame, I began rushing to get the flame going, but I was so frantic I couldn't get it lit. I felt hands on my back pulling me and I closed my eyes I heard this weird chanting and I remember only seeing a hilly landscape in black and red fuzziness. I opened my eyes and came round. I felt really hot and I looked pretty flustered.

This experience seemed pretty tame in comparison to other descriptions on here. No really strong visuals and only slight inklings at sensations.

Is it because I smoked leaves rather than extract?

Depending on whether it is or isn't, I might try some stronger salvia another time. This batch doesn't seem worth actually using, the trip was so mild. If not, then I think I'll stick to the ecstacy and shrooms.
  2. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 17, 2005
    74 y/o from iceland
    I've tried 5x and it only gave me very mild cannabis-like effects. If you have enough leaves(like 100gm or more) perform an extraction. You'll get about 200mg of pure Salvinorin A from 100gm.I'll be trying some soon. You could also get20x next time, but for roughly the same price you could have close to 200mg of pureSally. [​IMG]<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />