Experiences - First Salvia divinorum Experience Report

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Rogue, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Rogue

Rogue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Firstly I should say, hey all, as I'm a new guy on the forums.

As for the report itself, I bought some Salvia leaves on Saturday and only got some free time now. I unsuccessfully tried quidding a couple of times, getting no effect and went on to try a bong.

(This was about 30 minutes ago)

I used a small glass water bong and took 2 large inhalations and felt at first almost "heavy" a sort of heightened sense of gravity, although this was only a vague experience, nothing very strong at all. I then suddenly realised that I *needed* my lighter flame, I began rushing to get the flame going, but I was so frantic I couldn't get it lit. I felt hands on my back pulling me and I closed my eyes I heard this weird chanting and I remember only seeing a hilly landscape in black and red fuzziness. I opened my eyes and came round. I felt really hot and I looked pretty flustered.

This experience seemed pretty tame in comparison to other descriptions on here. No really strong visuals and only slight inklings at sensations.

Is it because I smoked leaves rather than extract?

Depending on whether it is or isn't, I might try some stronger salvia another time. This batch doesn't seem worth actually using, the trip was so mild. If not, then I think I'll stick to the ecstacy and shrooms.

2. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    I've tried 5x and it only gave me very mild cannabis-like effects. If you have enough leaves(like 100gm or more) perform an extraction. You'll get about 200mg of pure Salvinorin A from 100gm.I'll be trying some soon. You could also get20x next time, but for roughly the same price you could have close to 200mg of pureSally. [​IMG]<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />