Hey All, So my friend went for a completely innocent walk earlier and came across a couple of mushrooms. He's asking if he could get some help identifying them and their effects. 1. Are any of the shrooms usable (as in, edible/brew in a tea) 2. Will any kill him 3. Should they just all be thrown out and no trip tonight 4. Are they all okay to take a random mix and brew Which ones should he use (if any) and turn into a tea. He's never tried anything like shrooms before but was told that in New Zealand it is mushroom season and he is likely to find: psilocybe subaeruginosa and psilocybe aucklandii This walk was around the edge of a pine forest in areas that are damp but do have some exposure to sunlight. He had no idea what he was looking for other than a few pics. Please let me know if I should get some better individual photos for ID'ing. Photos attached (hopefully) Thanks all!