First smoke in a month

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Creeping Death, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Tonight is the first time im smoking pot in a month and a half. I was on vacation in Bosnia and Croatia, and was unable to score weed in time anywhere. Apart from some benzoos on the way home (2 days ago) i've been totally clean from drugs, except alcohol on 3 nights.

And it's true what they say, that it feels better after you quit for a while. I'm smoking out of a cute little turkish-fashioned water pipe that i bought in sarajevo. Smooth as ever, and i get a nicer buzz than if i smoke every day for a week. Take a break and then pick it up, its pretty cool.

2. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i was forced to quit for about 15 or so days when i got hella sick this
    summer (good for nothing apendix), i dont think the hospital would have
    let me lite up, much less get up cuz of the morphine i was givin.
    :) Was much nicer, i was still a bit sick when i lit up but it
    made the mood in the room 10x less shitty (i was irritable and was
    prone to bitching at docters and nurses). Gave me a break from
    the cigs too, my lungs felt clean and clear.

3. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I also recently took a few week break, and I agree it is a much nicer
    high. Also the weeks I took the break were a bit stressful, so that
    also made the high feel that much better.

4. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    i used to smoke everyday and i soon started to get less and less high every time so i decided that i was going to quit for a while, after 1 month or so, i started up again with a high similar to my first ever high which was amazing compared to the last couple times i smoked, so now i usually smoke every other week everyday and then smoke nothing the next week, mostly i buy half ounces every other week which last my almost exactly 7 days

if ur highs arent as good anymore i recomend a break and then u will get twice as high the next time u smoke

5. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    man, I really want to be able to do that, but my brain just keeps on making excuses for me to do it every night. Every morning I wake up and think "I'm going to be good, I'm going to give it a break tonight", but then night comes and I find something on TV that I simply must be high to watch or I justify it as a reward for a good day's work ... etc. It's really annoying, and the high isn't as good as it used to be ... I'd love to get that first high back [​IMG]