Experiences - First time didn’t go to plan!

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by skilld, Jan 31, 2005.

1. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well not the first time i have had a few tokes at party's and got a nice feeling all over my body like i weighed less, like being in water i supose. so i decided to get properly high as all the stories oni read sound great.

got my friend to buy me an eigth and they rolled one up for me as i have never done it before, i don't smoke thats why i have never really wanted to do it before. They said it was high quality but what do i no lol.i'll take a quick pic.

so i smoked half of the spilf and wasn't feelin anythin apart from a bit of a bad taste in my throat and slight coughing. I don't tink there was much tabaco in it lol.Nothing for a few minutes then it started. First of all i had a head rush like when u stand up to fast and the feeling spread throughout my body. now my body was buzing all over and i was feeling pretty sick, i opened my eyes and my vision had completly gone i was seeing a black background withrapidly flashing lights. i was starting to panic and get paranoid but i was quickly able to talk myself out of it. So after about 5mins of this, felt longer though, i was sick! I had eat a huge 3 course meal a few hours before so there was a lot to come up! lol After i was sick everything quickly got better and i just felt a bit ill really.

so what happend? did i just do more then i could handle? what should i do next time? whats the difference between skunk and weed? does it effect you differntly?

cheers

pics aren't to good they are from my mobile how do i get a pic from digi cam on here? how do i change the file size!?[​IMG]

2. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    don't no y it comes up so big lol and i added more pics? and no edit function or am i blind?[​IMG]

3. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I feel really bad for you. Uhmmm all I can say is did you have any pills before? I have had a bad experience with that. I felt kinda like you when I took two cold pills containing dxm inthem before. By the way dont try it cuz mixing pills seems to be a death wish. At least you werent hallucinating too bad like I was. My guess is the person who rolled the weed laced it or something like that. That also probably was too much for you seeing how you dont smoke it lots. You cant really overdose badly on weed so dont worry bout that but you just probably got a huge high cuz you werent used to it. I'm not too sure though cuz I am like you, I hardly have done the stuff. Only like 8 times. Well more then that but not regularly..hmm but I should do it more often[​IMG]

4. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no, no pills and it wasn't laced,

i was only high for 10 mins then after i was sick it went mostly away.

5. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well then my other explanation would be that everyone reacts different to drugs. I can feel the high come back days after. It is weird but fun in a way. Not sure what your problem was. Sorry that I could not help you.

6. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG] You got fu#$d up If you smoked a half
    a joint of that stuff for your first time you deffinatly smoked more
    than you needed to the first few times you smoke pot you get a lot
    higher than regular users do I would recomend that the next time you
    smoke try a pipe take 1 or 2 nice long hits hold them in and wait a few
    minuets smoke a cig (if you do ) this also seems to make you feel
    higher just take it slow a hit here a hit there until you get youre
    desired effects good luck and keep on tokin

7. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah i think i will do it a lot slower nxt time lol

8. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yea man, i smoked heavily for a couple years, hitting the bong everyday. got to the point where i could smoke a half ounce in a day and i still wanted more. then i took about a month off and one day my boy came over to my apartment with his stellar bong and i took 3 bong hits (normally just enough to get a good buzz, but was definatly way too much after such a break), moments later i was really really sick, i turned pale and i couldnt close my eyes without getting a hardcore migrane. i lied down and passed out for a couple hours and felt much better after that. just saying, without a tolerance to such a substance, everyone has their limits