Dose - first time doing 2C-I

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by roxy, Mar 5, 2004.

1. roxy

roxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hello, swim just got 1000mg of 2c-i ,now hes looking for the best way and amount to do. ANY help on this would be great. he's 31/200lbs,so I would like to know what a good amount for him would be without getting to freaky.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2008
  2. drug_user

drug_user Newbie

Reputation Points:
    do 15-20mg for a start, I started with 20mg and was tripping balls. i hope You has an accurate scale. this stuff is fun, no mind f**k like other psychodelics. careful and don't redose until 3 hours cuz I was about to at T+2.5 and am extremely glad he didnt cuz it last a pretty long time and it got more intense later. his other friend that took it said it didnt start working until T+3.25 so be patient. happy tripping

p.s. it's 2C-I

3. @ngel

@ngel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    20 mg is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!! only if you are an "expert" you can take so much at first, butmate... if youcall it 2c1ortc1... I do not think you are an expert!!!!!!!!

drug_user's right.. it's 2C-I

4. smartbee

smartbee Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    58 y/o from The Netherlands
    About 16 mg is the most nice dossage

5. argovistov

argovistov Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I use this system for this type for me new RC's. If the different doses are decribed as I expect for this type I start with 5 mg the first time. The effect from this gives me a reference dot. 2 weeks later with the real session I set a higher dose.

As for 2C-B, 2C-I and 2C-E the session dose depends on the effect you want.

If you want to use it as a party drug, E alternative, the dose should be quite low. Say 10 - 15 mg. 2C-I together with 2C-B, 2C-E and 5-meo-dipt at low doeses are all good enough E alternatives.

If you want to use it as LSD alternative the dose should be more like 30 - 50 mg depending on your weight, oral or sniffing, certain mediciations and how long since you tripped last time.

But as allways it depends heavly on yourself how much you need. Teenages and young adults seems to need much less compared to older.

6. drug_user

drug_user Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there are no alternatives, and jesus f**king christ don't take 30-50 until you know what's up and you don't have to ask people in forums stuff. so yea 15-20 is a good idea 15 is a lovely starting spot and i would find it ok for anyone to take at this level as a starting dose. dont listen to argovistov (or some communist shit like that) who is telling you to take 2C-I as an alternative to anything, take 2C-I for the experience of taking 2C-I cuz its a great experience unlike any other hallucinogen I have ever done. great visual show, very clear mind, so yea maybe you can be around groups ofpeople rather easily, of course compared to taking 3 hits of acid and all you want to do is be in a safe friendly place.

7. argovistov

argovistov Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2C-I like its type is dose dependent not only by the experiance but also which experiance that is. Hence it dose dependent in two different linearsystems. The first being the amfetamin part and the emphatic properties of it. And in higher doses the hallycinogen properties.

Separating the two are important. If you are efter the hallucinating part high dose. If you want the other properties lower dose. Anyone that get hallucination from 15 mg are very sensitive to the drug. Which can be caused from a brain that hasnt grow finished. The growing of the frontallovs at the teens can cause this. Also problems with certain enzymes in the liver, which gives the metabolites to reach brain faster. In this case you also get a shorter trip.

Snoorting 2C-I will also give you a more visual trip at low doses, but also a much shorter one.

8. ibbjamin

ibbjamin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I recommend taking 14 mg for the first time.

9. roxy

roxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank's for all the advice on dosage. think he'll start with 15-20mg,but I still would like to know the best way for him to take it. I think this forum is great, I feel much better going into this with some kind of idea what to expect seeing nobody I know has ever tried 2C-I. thanks again!<

P.S. Swim intends to dose tonight & will report back

10. drug_user

drug_user Newbie

Reputation Points:
    please please please no one listen to this[edited by Alfa]who calls himself argovistov,anyonethat would take advicefor a hallucinogen from a guy that spells it like this: hallycinogenneeds to check themselves, seriously.this guy cant even spell snort, WHY WOULD YOU TELL ANYONE TO SNORT 2C-I? DO YOU WANT THIS ILLEGAL ANYTIME SOON? tahts all we need is a death on our hands from 2C-I.

just dont listen to him, he just obviously done way too much drugs, and I know that point

11. ibbjamin

ibbjamin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't mean to do any bashing here, but drug_user is right. Snorting 2C-I is not smart, and EVERY person I know that has taken 13+mg has hallucinated, but the higher the dose the more intense it becomes both physically and visually. EVERY person I know has completely matured and is an experienced traveller.

12. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Weighing Research Chemicals has always been the problem and one of the causes of them getting illegal. Snorting them needs a far lower dose and is even harder to weigh out.Snorting 2C's also means great risks. Just look into the history of 2-CT-7.

13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Originally posted by argovistov on 05 March 2004
    Which can be caused from a brain that hasnt grow finished. The growing of the frontallovs at the teens can cause this. Also problems with certain enzymes in the liver, which gives the metabolites to reach brain faster. In this case you also get a shorter trip.

Could you please explain why/how the growth of the frontal lobs effects the intensity and duration of the trip?

14. Endologik

Endologik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Why snort it when there appears to be no source who has condoned or promoted it? Everywhere I've read says swallow the stuff. Whats so hard about that????? But who knows maybe somewhere some site said do it I dunno.

Perhaps a fixation with Putting stuff up ones nose leads ppl to try and cram everything up there?