First time... dosage question and administration route question.

Discussion in 'GHB' started by Sklander, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM's monkey recently attained 10G of GHB from a very reliable source. SWIM's monkey wants to start with 1G, but was wondering if the inside of SWIM's monkey's rectum would absorb the GHB better just like it does with opiates or pretty much any other drug. Has anyone's pets ever tried this? The solution that the monkey has tasted like salty water when he dabbed a drop on his tongue.

Suggestions?

2. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Come on, now. I know that SWIMMERS on this forum have an anal fetish. Especially Nag... Where you at?

***EDIT***

SWIM's concentration was .7g/mL of water, so SWIM's pet took 2mL for a total of 1.4g's of GHB. I shot the liquid in his ass. This was five minutes ago. I will keep the public informed on his condition. SWIM already feels like he is going to have to redose...

***EDIT***

SWIM's experiment with his rectum didn't turn out well. I felt like he was holding in a poop and was very uncomfortable. Some of the drug may have absorbed, but not enough to have any noticeable effect on the subject. SWIM expelled the solution from his ass about two minutes ago. SWIM then shot 2.8g's GHB into his mouth chased by some medium pulp orange juice. That was a moment ago. I will report effects in about thirty minutes.

***EDIT - THIRTY MINUTES AFTER ORAL DOSE***

Great euphoria. This works much better than the rectal dose. I am floating.

Happy nights, y'all!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  3. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    ROFL I love SWIM's on this board who's first question on any substance always seems to be "Can I stick it up my (or if the substance is illegal, their monkey's) ass?" !!!

I wish I had been online when you first posted the question. I could have highlighted the fact that most GHB information reports state that it is a mucous membrane irritant and so You was always going to end up with it shooting straight out of where he had shoved it !

Given the single large dose You ended up orally ingesting, can he report whether he managed to actually stay awake longer than an hour?

SWIM usually finds that doses of 1-1.5g repeated every 40 minutes or so allows him to find and maintain a more energised euphoric state. Also, if it's GHB and not GBL then a small glass of *cold* water is better than messing around with juices and shit, IMO.

Please report how You got on!

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Wow... A mucous membrane irritant, You says... that could have been some very helpful information for SWIM's monkey. :)

SWIM managed to stay awake throughout the entire duration of his trip, then fell asleep about four hours after ingestion. I felt heavy euphoria about thirty minutes after shooting the stuff in his mouth and it stayed that way for a little over an hour.

SWIM really enjoyed this drug.

What are the dosages like if I do the drug two nights in a row? Will SWIM have to take more to get off, or should he stay around the dose he took last night?

5. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    The same dose would be required for same affects the following night. there is very little tolerance developed with GHB, sometimes a heavy users dose may need to increase over time, but for most people the dose is relatively the same. There are a lot of variables still to consider like whether other drugs or medications have been taken, how much sleep, food (blood sugar levels can be quite important) plus many more.

6. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    That information refers to GBL not GHB, NaGHB is NOT a mucous membrane irritant as long as there is not unreacted GBL in it and it has the correct ph.

Actually 3 g is not a knocked out dose for most individuals. SWIM once did 5 g and although there was a good deal of sedation, he could've easily stayed awake.

BTW I have always wondered rectal administration of ghb would be possible. Does You have any experience with rectal ad of any other drug? I don't, but he thinks everything you shove up your ass is difficult to hold. Other thing You shgould check the ph of the solution. Should be around 7.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2006
  7. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Whoops, yes you are quite right, I was thinking of GBL.

Whilst I know it wasn't a pharma dose 4g+ and would not have knocked him out cold I find that a large enough rec dose will catch up with SWIM fairly quickly. Again it is down to set and setting and, if SWIM were to start to chill out, than it is very very easy to nod off.

8. smoggy32

smoggy32 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have never liked rectal administration of anything and has never felt the need with GHB. I think that the onset of intensity with oral administration is great and around 1.5g is a good starting point.

9. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "Come on, now. I know that SWIMMERS on this forum have an anal fetish. Especially Nag... Where you at?"

Don't ask me. My monkey is not the one running about in these forums with a turkey-baster in his paw (or somewhere). What's more, Bongo knows about squat regards GHB/L.

Bottom's Up!

10. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Actually it wasn't a turkey-baster... but I tried that once... It didn't go that well...

Check out SWIM's unreal trip report throughout a night with a head full of LSD: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/26509

Enjoy, Bongo!