Yesterday SWIM finally couldn't wait anymore for NaOH and ingested 1 ml gbl with home made lemonade. The taste of lemonade didn't seem to be any different, so I thought he should add a little more gbl so did it (0,5) After ingestion he went to the sofa and watched some tv. About 15 minutes later he feels something. It was like a warm feeling that made SWIM to lie down. 30 minutes later he feels like he's a bit drunk but the feeling is subtle. Mood is good but I think he needs to ingest more gbl in order to make his experience be longer and deeper, but I remember how dangerouse this can be and doesn't. 20 minutes later SWIM still feels it and he is very tired (he was very tired before) but effects are diminished. He stands up and goes to the kitchen because he is very hungry. After eating a lot of xocolate he is back to normal but mood remains up. No tired sensation. It was a good first experience for swim but a little disappointing. He'll try in a few days with 1,5 ml + 0,5 ml after 40 min.