First time Injecting amp

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Carbine, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Carbine

Carbine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi all. I'm thinking of trying shooting speed...(not Ice or Meth, just regular amphetamine sulphate).

I have NO experience w/needles so I really need some help...(I dont wanna end up with no arm like Harry in Requiem 4aD eh?) so any advice would be appreciated...

If I'm currently taking 2-3 points per day (snorting or swallowing) how much should I inject?

Also is it safe to do it alone? I don't know anyone else who uses needles and I'm pretty nervous...

Thanks.

2. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Start looking forward to some SERIOUS health issues, call me crazy.

3. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Just read them links and be carful, only do it if you can be %100 sure it's not cut with anything dodgey, really try and find someone that buys it especially for injectin.... Oh and the rush will be pretty damn good, so be carful about your business.

BONGHED

4. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    What kind of amph u talking, dextroamphetamine i assume? if so, 2-3 points is hella alot. Do you ever sleep or eat? I would reccomend not getting into shooting and taking a month off of amph, by the time that months up 30-40 mg will get u tweakin.

5. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Here is my adwises.
    https://drugs-forum.com/threads/12708

It is not a very big deal needle inserting, even you made it wrong wouldnt be so bed.Just be sure syringe and needle is clean. Once you think you're in a vein, pull the plunger back to see if blood comes into the syringe. If so, and the blood is dark red and slow moving, you know that you've hit a vein. Dont move the neddle much and pull in. if you start feel pain like burning in the half way it may be cause of you moved the needle back or to deep in, but it is not a big thing to worry about.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  6. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    id have to go with bcstoner if ur already doin so much everyday getting into needles is not goodfor you, it will end up in collapsed veins and all other hell associated with needles. But it seems to me that you've already made ur choice, so do as wertfun says and make sure u hit a vein and the needle is clean. And let us know how it goes.