First time Ket questions

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by JKLJKLJKL, Mar 2, 2007.

1. JKLJKLJKL

JKLJKLJKL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It is SWIM's first time doing ketamine tomorrow night and SWIM and his friend have both been thinking about doing it for ages. I have a few questions, how long will the up point be on ketamine?
    I dont plan to overdo it, just a small line then another depending how I feel later on.
    Does Ket give comedowns? I have work the next day and doesnt really mind looking rough, I have done this job on MDMA comedowns before, but SWIM really is just interested what they are like?

Thankyou very much.
    Also does You have any first-timer tips?

2. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I say that very roughly the effects last 2-4 hours, with the comeup about 15-20mins then about 1 hour of peak.

the comedown is pretty clean with K, its nothing compared to MDMA.

ketamine can be a strange and confusing experience at first but definately worth a try so enjoy it!

3. baybluesmad

baybluesmad Newbie

Reputation Points:

Be sure to let us know how My first time was i'm curious. :)

4. Nose Dive

Nose Dive Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I am also a newbie to Ket although has tried it a few times and has found out a few things.

1) It's SWIM's fav drug so far
    2) The come downs are very mild. The worst side effects are the 'Drips' as it tricklels down the nasal passages when snorting but I am usually spaced by this time and actually enjoys the feeling
    3) I find that doing a decent medium sized line frequently is the best way to go at first unless You is planning to K hole in which case try a little first then do a big line
    4) best place to do it is with a good mate so that when you are chatting about what you are seeing you don't feel like an idiot
    5) be carefull if smoking anything at the same time. Although swim loves it, he often forgets that he has one as he is almost totally numb and dosen't feel a burn if it touches skin.

Basically, enjoy and be logical! :snort:

5. JKLJKLJKL

JKLJKLJKL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    First time experience? OK
    SWIM and two of his friends - one female and one male tried Ket for the first time on Saturday night. They were out in the pub for the closing night, there was soem drum n bas/house music in the backroom, and busy in the pub.
    Around 9ish SWIM suggested to one of his friends they go and have the first lines of it, now I was origianlly going to do it after the pub closes at his friends house, but that fell through and so they ended up sleeping in their cars doing it - now perhaps not a fully comfortable setting, but the car's were out of the way and they felt safe doing it.

So the lines they were doing were about half the size of a line that I would have of MDMA an a bit less than that of a coke line. I had read you only need small lines. I would predict that the lines were about 40-60mg each time. SWIM poitns out that the gram they got seemed to be very large for a normal gram, it was from somewhere they had bought often before form so maybe he was being generous.

ANYWAY.
    After first lines I felt heavy when sat back in the pub, but still fully concentrated, and I felt comfy. Not necessary a buzz or anything like that. About 30 minutes later SWIM and and his friends went to top up again and proceeded to do this throughout the night.

I found the experience was different at different levels. As he did more he could feel himself getting to the "talking shit" stage which involved SWIM discussing "access card's to the plateux" and a theory of life concerning 'the strong people are the one's who grasp for things within their reach and no their limit'.

One particuarly amazing thing though was SWIM and SWIM's friend, we will call him Stan just for ease sake. SWIM and Stan were in SWIM's car after dosing up and began discussing this world in SWIM's mind. Now SWIM's other friend recorded it and watching it back SWIM and Stabn were finishing each other's sentences describing this world. This world was just a sandy dune with reddish brown mountains along the side and a crystal blue ocean at the end.... naturally the strong people were allowed to the top of the rock, the weak stayed on the sand, and the weaker in the sea.

I found that these little bits of intense thought lasted about 15 minutes and presumed them to be the "peak" of ket, after our shit talking went away we would go back to the pub. And partake in everthing. By about 11ish, I found himself moving incredibly slower, and stumbling, he looked at himself in the mirror and was pleased to see that his pupils hadnt dilated or gurning or anything which he usually got on pills, so that was good, he could juts pass it off for being drunk.

SWIM's concentration then started to lax a little bit, at one point a woman asked for her bag and a split second later I had forgotten she said this which he had been sitting on.

when I went dancing it felt like he had 'been made to dance' and that was the only thing in the world i was meant for. simililarly the things they said in their cars didnt feel like I was saying them more than someone (god) had been told to tell everyone, so SWIM acted as a messenger. The dancing was intense but fun. SWIM left, and soon enough it was closing time in the pub.

My friends and I returned to the car and found they had about 1/5 ish of a gram yet maybe a bit more, and so split that between the three of them, after giving a couple of small lines to thier friends.

SWIM then realised he had done too much, this was when he was approaching about 300mg easily (this is presuming they only got a gram which I think he got more than that) over about 3 hours.
    In his car when this last bit hit him, he didn't really know what was going on, his mind was racing but body moving slowly and he felt very sick. It wasnt fun because he wasnt prepared for this.

I went for a piss outside and when he was walking out he started tripping harder than he had on anything before, and saw the car park they were in from a third person perspective as if from a securit camera, he then saw the police drive in. He spun around but coudlnt make anything out but he thought the car park was still empty, when he turned around again he was already pissing down the alley oblivious to how he got there.
    SWIM returned to the car and had a line of coke which his friends gave him in exchange for the ket line. But the coke didnt seem to have effect. SWIM sat in his car finding it hard to move and his mind racing, he did eventually calm down and then had his eyes closed and was having vivid trips [closed eyes visuals] about warfare and detruction.

SWIM's friend was havig the same thing and she described places she wanted to go and the others all saw that, I didnt do that SWIM just went where his mind told him.

Anyway. SWIM's first experience? weird. other-wordly. CLICHE - I was talking about life maaaaaan,... just like any film would depict. refreshing.

I will definitely do it again, but make sure he is at a house before it pushes it that far/wont go that far again.

Sorry for rabnting on.

6. baybluesmad

baybluesmad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Over all I think that sounds like quite a good night!! Swim will be doing again soon after a bit of a break and is looking forward to it.

7. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o
    Notice, teh more often you do K, or the more times you redose on a night, the bigger the risk of long term brain damage. Neurons overheat on K, eventually they "shut down" (enter letargy) for 24 hours in order to repair themselves. Heavy redosing leads to neuron death.
    So better take it easy, K turned out to be more dangerous than people thought years ago.
    Let your brain rest. Take care.

8. JKLJKLJKL

JKLJKLJKL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I had about 3 hours sleep after that, went home, slept for about 6 hours, then slept about 10 hours that night. which is much more than he usually has - 5 hours a night he is fine on.

So yeh Ket made SWIM's initail sleep a bit fucked up, then really tired the next day.

9. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o
    Wait for sleep problems, it´ll be hard to sleep if you do a lot of K. And you´ll experience fatigue and a lot of sleeping drive for at least 2 days then.

10. JKLJKLJKL

JKLJKLJKL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i dont plan to do it on a regular basis. just when the right occasion comes by which probably wont be more than once a month IF that. then I have issues with supply perhaps, so SWIM wont get into a every night habit haha.

11. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    sounds like You has an alright trip but u should of done it in a house, its much better. having a piss while on ket is mind bending cos u dont remember goin to the toilet (or alley lol) or comming bak yet you remember actually having a piss tho lol.
    the best way to take ket if u wanna K-hole over a long period of time is to start with small lines and then make them bigger as you take more, this deals with the tolerence that your body builds up.
    first timer tip: dont forget u took ket or u will be in ultimate confusion, my friend did this so I had to give his friend more lines to try and make him remember that he took it. he was alright after about the 4th line but I think that was just cos he didnt give a shit anymore.
    after having your first ket experience i gotta ask u 1 question, did it change your life or the way u think about life?