First time Ketamine..

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Peyote, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Peyote

Peyote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    What should I expect from this drug? And how much should I take (I know not much, at least less than coke or speed)?

I've had so far: ecstacy, speed,ghb,mushrooms,coke,salvia, mescaline (didn't work that good..cacti was prepared well) and few others..Most of them are not dissociatives like keta so I am bit worried! [​IMG]

I just want to feel good/enjoy music!

2. anjin

anjin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from cote_divoire
    Dont worry, just snore small lines until you reach the desired effects. With 50-100mg you can probably even go clubbing and have a great time.
    My experience with keta is that it will keep you much calmer and more relaxed then with a tryptamine like acid or shrooms.
    If you stop taking lines you will probably be back to baseline within the hour.

3. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    yeah start off with little tiny bumps. the first time I tried it he had too much. the effects kick in pretty much straight away so its not a problem if you have too little the first time. And dont do it after youve had alcohol. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  4. Peyote

Peyote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Hmm 50-100 sounds alot? I am about 65 kg..I've read some reports on erowid and most of the people user <50

Luckily the duration is 2 hours or so.. :)

5. anjin

anjin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from cote_divoire
    It all depends on how big your bumps are and how fast you take them.
    If you take them over the period of an hour then 50-100 isn't alot. If you take it in 2 lines it is.
    I prefer to take small bumps spread out over 1 or 2 hrs to keep a steady state of intoxication [​IMG]

6. windtraveler

windtraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I prefer smaller amounts, in the range of 50 to 75 mg, and then to lay down and see where it takes me. I dont much care for 100+. Remember that each of us reacts differently to each drug. If you are that worried, start small and work your way up until you find the amount you enjoy the most. I dont recommend going to a club on it. I dont know why people do. Too much moving around during a trip makes me very nauseated, but with laying down and not moving, nausea is not a problem. It has yet to make me toss my cookies.

7. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim actually prefers around 30mg - 50mg.. its easy going and feels nice.. and u can still have fun at the club to!