Dose - first time Kratom user uie/bali mix?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by harrygoldfarp, Apr 14, 2009.

1. harrygoldfarp

harrygoldfarp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from earth
    ok heres the deal I am gonna do some kratom for the first time and has aquired 2g of uie ultra enhanced indo and 10g of premium bali from a good source..
    I used to be addicted to heroin has been off it 6 months :thumbsup: but has used it once or twice about a month ago.. but thinks tollerance to opiates is zero right now.
    I am looking for a nice opiate style buzz from said kratom and is thinking bout doing 1g uie mixed with 5g of bali.
    Anyone know anyone who could advise SWIM if this is a good dose or is it too much first time?

2. harrygoldfarp

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from earth
    oh right.. well thanks for the advice :confused:

well I decided to just do a g of ultra and he says it certainly hit the spot :thumbsup:

3. harrygoldfarp

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from earth
    I has caned all of his uei now. I has 15g of prem bali powder left.
    he's wondering what would be the equivelant of 1g of uei. 7.5g prem bali?? we shall see.

4. nate81

nate81 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from Missouri, U.S.A.
    SWIM never measures his kratom, but thinks it's more like 1:3 ratio for the uei he's used. It's different every order though

5. harrygoldfarp

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from earth
    Must be because swim ate 7.5g of prem bali 4 hours ago and it hasn't done much at all.. Whereas just 1g of the uei a few days ago got swim where he wanted to be. I think to stick with uei from now on. Eating 7.5g was a bit too much powder for swims liking, I would've struggled eating any more than that at least with uei its only 1g of powder. Musch easier to get down.