Combinations - First time LSD: Should I mix it with other drugs?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    this saturday, my friend will be coming over with a vile of very good
    lsd. and i think that since it will be my first time i will take one
    hit then smoke some pot, and just ride it. but i have been wondering,
    is dxm good with acid.

and is oxy contin good with act.

2. Markins

Markins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I dont' know a whole lot about dxm or oxy contin, but I've heard its not a great idea to mix lsd with either of them. I've heard the only other thing you'd want to mix with acid woudl be pot...personally I'd suggest just doing acid the first time you do it. But that's more of an opinion, and I've never done acid (though I want to), dxm or oxy. Up to you in the end

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Yes I've took a little bit of DXM while I was tripping off acid. Not because I wanted to get high, but because I had a cold, and itwas a very small dose. I felt extremly sick after that, and it's something I'll never do again.

You want to mix acid with something, get some shrooms, or some E, and candyflip. Candyflipping is a fun experience.

4. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    ^

I agree, take some xtc. Candyflipping was one of the best experiences
    I've ever had. I wouldn't think that DXM would be very fun to take with
    LSD...

5. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mixing chems is never very good, but candy flipping is usually good, the first time I did LSD i smoked pot after i took the blotter and there was like a gradual change from the grass high to the LSD high and it was very cool.
    I would just like to add this, that after watching an episode of the O.C I was quite upset because there was a scene with thise girl and she was all happy and high and another girl was like wow u seem happy and she was like Im candy flipping i took XTC and mushrooms. Excuse me thats hippy flipping now there will be a bunch of kids going around sasying they candy flipped when really they didn't, im sorry but this type of thing really agrivates me.
    You could take the LSD and some XTC then a line of coke and candy flip on a string, just a thought

6. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:

ahahahaha I'm using that next time [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    well i definately dont want to take coke, becuase i cant get addicted,
    and im not sure about xtc, but i think ill smoke some pot though.

8. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    You don't want to take coke because you can't get addicted? Do you really mean?

Please proofread, people.

9. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    He did proofread; you misunderstood. He meant he's avoiding coke because he can't afford to get addicted.

Anyway, DXM and acid is odd and worth trying at least once. There's a trip report on another forum but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link.

10. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    how about, since it's your first time doing lsd, you do it by it'self with no other drug, so you can get a feel for it?

oxy is great to near the end of the trip to wrap up and relax :)

11. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:

Thats funny, but it isnt quite as bad as the guy who told me candyflipping was when you took an upper and downer at the same time! He was on bars and coke saying "Yea candy flipping is awesome!" Then he went on to say that speed balling was coke mixed with meth and all sorts of dumb shit. Too bad the OC cant even get da slang right! Ohh well that show sucks dick anyways, just another reason not to watch it.

BTW, shrooms are good to mix with acid and x is good to mix with cid too. Smoking pot on acid is nice too but it doesnt get you really stoned and is kinda a waste of weed if you ask me. For your first time you should probably just drop the cid and nothin else. Taking the oxy on the comedown wouldbe nice and help you fall asleep but I wouldnt take the oxy while you are tripping.Edited by: raven3davis