First time MDMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by turnmister, Jan 23, 2006.

1. turnmister

turnmister Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim and his friend tried MDMA for the first time recently. 100mg was taken, swim waited for over 1 1/2 hours before any effects were felt. Effects were not like those experienced on pills. My effects made him feel very relaxed/tired and unmotivated to do anything and no desire to talk. My effects were no where near as good as some pills and the effect was very different and not pleasurable. My friend was the same.

Anyone any idea what happened? The MDMA was brown crystals, My dealer explained it is very good and intense.

2. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    All the MDMA I have ever got has always been incredible, quick come up, very powerful euphoria and SWIM always ends up tripping balls by the end of the night. Sounds like you's MDMA was cut with K or DXM maybe although that is a complete guess.

3. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM always finds that MDMA powder is a very relaxed high. Pills tend to have speed and similar substances and so are much more rushy and in your face. Pure MDMA is a very tranquil substance she has even fallen asleep on it before now! SWIM loves it but some of her friends find they need the extra stimulus of pills for a night out clubbing.
    She also finds that the come up is much more gradual and smooth than pills. However she always feels that MDMA empathy with it.

Psychadelaholic: If you look at the testing data DXM just doesn't seem to occur in UK "ecstacy" as it does elsewhere. And the feeling of pure MDMA is very different to ketamine.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  4. turnmister

turnmister Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmmm its just that I have been told so many good things about MDMA, like 'strong rushes' 'much better than pills' etc, but I just wanted to go to sleep. SWIM also felt a sense of confusion.

I think that he will be staying away from MDMA if this is what it is really like.

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Maybe you just enjoy the feeling of pills more. Since pills often contain speed and other stimulants you get more of a rushy roll. MDA also makes pills more speedy and many users perfer a combo of MDA/MDMA. My guess is that you are just used to the pills ans enjoy a good combo more than the pure powder MDMA. SWIM doubts your pill had any DXM because if you had 100mg, it would need to be alomst 100% dxm to feel any effects. That would leave you with little mdma so that seems unlikley. I am unsuer about the dosage of oral ketamine but it seems like the same would hold for k.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Brown MDMA? Could have been some dud crystals.

7. Jatelka

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have seen MDMA crystals ranging from colour/texture of demerara sugar to pure white, tiny crystals with an almost quartz-like sparkle. All have been tested and found to be MDMA. She is no chemist but believes it's due to to the way the crystals are cleaned. Certainly, where she is MDMA powder/crystals are styled as "MUD" and people get all suspicious if they're not getting a drug with a brownish tinge (!) Incidentally the pure white/tiny crystals tested best and felt wonderful.

8. turnmister

turnmister Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Could you expand on how the effect felt to you? my effects were not those that SWIM expected- lethargy, no euphoria/energy etc. How did it feel for you?

9. Jatelka

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    With MDMA I takes 150mg bombed in a Rizla. She has also usually drunk a couple of glasses of wine or a couple of pints of beer. How she feels next depends on the environment she is is: Club environment/High stimulus very different to taken at home with just a few close friends.

Assuming club Environment: I am kind of hyper/excited before she starts. She always arrives at club and takes 30 mins to an hour before she takes any drugs. Has a bit of a dance around, checks out cloakroom and where toilets are (very anal she knows, but has spent what seems like hours searching for club toilets before now!).

Takes MDMA: Within 30 mins feels vaguely dry-mouthed, sometimes vague anticipatory nausea.

45 mins-1 hour: Skin starts to tingle, mind feels expansive. Music feels wonderful.

Approx 90 mins. Starting to get lost in music: Mind wanders after baselines and squiggly noises. Starts to feel very expansive and loving. Very calm but really interested in other people. Depending on whether it's a club/crowd she knows might go on a little wander and start feeling insane urge to compliment people on clothing/body or give them a hug or find out what they've been up to since the last time she saw them. Skin tingling +++, feeling vaguely fidgety. Dancing feels completely natural (she is a very bad dancer normally)

Timing goes weird here: 2 hours to 4 hours: Really Euphoric. Feel like a goddess. Simple touch makes her squirm. Hugs from partner make her realise that 10 year later she still thinks he's the most wonderful man on the planet. Warm/Sexy (but not always sexual). Feels like she's a tiny part of a wonderful whole. Sometimes some visuals: Not much, unless concentrating hard on lasers/slide shows. Not jittery or jaw clenchy, or nauseous (or anything much of a body load) which she would be feeling now if she had taken pills.

Usually re-doses at approx 4 hours (usually 100mg): Euphoria continues but definately gets more visuals. Time-loops quite prominent. Conversation much harder (memory poor) Massages are wonderful (and make her brain stop sometimes).

Usually heads home at approx 8 hours, smokes a spliff (visuals very strong after) and watches a nature documentary with the sound off. And then to bed.

If at home with just a few friends then things are very different. The come up is much more gradual (although probably the same total length of time). She generally feels much less "fucked". Things are much more introspective. She feels less euphoric and much more centred and calm/wrapped in cotton wool. There is the loved-upness/empathy there but she doesn't feel the need to tell the world about it. She is quite happy to use this time to think about herself (and also loves just chatting to friends): The bonds feels amazingly strong. She will often just relax back with eyes closed and focus on how she feels. She often feels sleepy (in a body sense) but with mind turning over, in a very productive way!

It's much more subtle when she does MDMA "In". In fact, if she'd first done MDMA in then she might not have found it very interesting. She often wonders why people would take opiates when she gets such a sense of PEACE from MDMA.

Hope this helps: Difficult to put into words. She has been taking MDMA for almost 10 years and really can't see a time that she would ever stop.

Last edited: May 10, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      I like.
      Mar 4, 2007
    2. 3/5,
      Very informative with good quality information!
      Jan 31, 2006
  10. turnmister

turnmister Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks very much for your reply Jatelka, much appreciated :) Now that you have given me an in depth account of what MDMA feels like it seems SWIM must have taken something different as the effects were very different.

I have taken pills many times before with feelings and effects very similar to your description of MDMA in a club environment. When I took MDMA he was in a club environment and feelings were nothing like the bliss previously experienced on pills.

There was absolutely no euphoria for SWIM, mild body sensations, no rushing sensations and come up was barely noticable. This was also the same for my friend. During the time which I felt could have been the 'peak' was the worst time with lots of tiredness and not wanting to talk or move around.

Oh well I guess ill have 'better luck next time'! :confused:

11. addicted2hc

addicted2hc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, swim tried X for the first time tonight. They were Green motorolas. I took his around 9pm. Went and took a few shots, continued on the night. Now its 1130. And I feel tired and wants to go to bed. What is the deal with that? I was at a party and all he felt like doing was leaving and going home and laying in bed. Now I am there and he just wants to go to bed.

I am disappointed with his first experience with X. What went wrong?

12. nose

nose Newbie

Reputation Points:
    like what is stated above what you took couldnt have been pure mdma or mda or mde all forms of ecstacy the pill must of had something else in it

13. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have only got the chance to try MDMA once, but that one time was amazing and life changing. I have never heard of MDMA that is brown crystals? True pure MDMA should be more whiteish. I have only tried it in pill form though, it was imprinted with '1' and was also double stacked. Could it be that maybe the brown crystals were something other than MDMA, that would be my best guess. I felt the effects of MDMA, everything was pure and beautiful. MDMA is a true bliss!