First time oral oxycontin dose

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by comptonking, Jul 29, 2006.

1. comptonking

comptonking Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well I am getting oxycontin 40's and 20's and was wondering how much u could chew up and how much u could snort safely for someone with basically no tolerance.... and is there a differance between snorting and chewing?

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I would reccomend 15 mg eaten or 10 mg insufflated with no tolerance. bioavailability is slightly higher when snorted but it lasts shorter. by eating it, the effects last longer but its a bit more subtle than snorting. so there ya go.

3. Vali-yum

Vali-yum Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    The first time I got some he took one when he got home from the bar.. Not knowing what they looked like or the doseages, swim popped a 80 mg. Needless to say I was pissed and didn't want to nodd off...

I don't like the time release coating because it makes him feel weak due to the amount of time administrated...

I would try eating a 20 w/o the coating the first time if I had nothing to do and wanted to see how it affected swim.

4. thadj

thadj Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would go with 20 eaten at once or 10 snorted. Then, if you think you can go higher, snort another 10. Anyone have any tips for SWIM on getting off the coating of oxycontin?

5. Vali-yum

Vali-yum Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I use a nail file and shaves it off...

6. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    no need for a nail file, all one needs is their salivary glands and a paper towel. put the whole pill under swiy's tongue for a minute or so, then get a paper towel (the more textured the surface the better) and rub the wet pill on the paper towel. You will see the coating begin to come off, so scrub it til the pill looks white. that effectively removes the time release! (<

7. skeeber

skeeber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with forthesevenlakes regarding the removal of the coating. If you plan to snort crush it up to a fine powder from there. If you plan on swallowing you still need to crush it because the coating is not the time release mechanism, or should I say not the only time release mechanism. You must crush it to defeat the time release entirely.

8. lynnfromct

lynnfromct Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM removes coating by cooking back in spoon with just water. coating comes off - easily. SWIM smokes them by putting them in a crack pipe with chore and hitting the pipe. OXYCONTIN makes the pipe clogged... Need to stretch out screen between hits. I need 30-40mg to get off.

I get a high better than with cocaine or crack, and it lasts for several hours, and you need no benzo to come down, as the oxy wears off - you fall to sleep.

9. INodHardOhYeah

INodHardOhYeah Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The time release is due to certain binders and fillers in the OC, in order to remove that You needs to crush the pill and take it, simply removing the coating wont make the pill IR.

10. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    ^^true, crushing it afterwords does work better. in addition to circumventing the rest of the time release binders, it also increases the surface area of the oc so its absorbed better by swiy's stomach or nose.

11. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Swim will take opiates for the first time ever: oxycontin

I want to know what kind of dosage would be apropiate for My first time exprience with opiates. The opiate I have on hand is oxycontin 10mg tabs.

I would like to know if he chews and crushes the tab he will get the time release out!!

Swim also would like to know if he can mix oxycontin with other drugs like efedrine.

I will take oxycontin on the club scene. I do not want to snort it, he wants to take it orally. so I would like to know what´s the best way to take oxy orally.

I say thanks in advance!!!

12. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    as a first time swim recommend taking them normally, whole and swallowed. Its a time release and therefore breaking it can be an overload for the novice. I recommend taking 1 then waiting seeing how he feels, then taking a second... most likely 2 will do it, and for someone who has no tolerance 2 should be the limit.

Dont break it, its your first time, and be careful with the drinking and stay clear of benzos or other synergistic drugs.

in response to the ephedrine, well swim guesses a small amount is ok, but be careful, stay low on the ephedrine it might hide the opiate feeling, and one might take too much of either of the substances like a speedball (obviously this is just precautionary) one should leave mixing substances till one has had sufficient experience with the drug itself on its own.

13. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    I would reccomend having 20 mg on hand, and taking 10 mg at first. then wait an hour to see if You feels a "come up"...You should feel warm, happy, sociable, etc., but in a calmer way than ecstasy. if there isnt a come up, then take the other 10 mg.

to get the time release off, first wet down the pills with water or saliva for about 30 seconds. then rub them vigorously on a paper towel or napkin. You will see the outer wax coating come off. to complete getting around the time release, either crush the pills and parachute them or chew them up really well before swallowing.

I has personally mixed oxy with ephedrine, but to be honest, he wouldnt reccomend doing it. that combination I like to call "the suburban speedball"...its fun, but not safe. mixing uppers with downers sends contradictory messages to the heart, which can easily end in disaster. since You has no previous experience with opiates, swim DEFINETLY warns You not to do it because he doesnt even know how his body will react to one drug, let alone a combination.

have fun and be safe, and remember, give swiyself plenty of time (days or weeks) between taking opiates...opiates can be some of the most fun things ever, but opiate addiction is one of the worst.

14. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    So I should not crush it?? it´s better for swim whos is taking first time ever opiates to just swollow the whole thing??
    Swim asks this because I have heard that if you swolow the whole thing with out crushing it swim won´t get the High desired.

I will be in the club so I want the best high possible...

15. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if I am really dead set on crushing, be careful... remember 2 10mg tabs crushed dont equal 1 crushed 20mg.... its risky business. So if I want to go for it, go for it take it slow. Swim thinks You would be happy with the 2 oxy whole oral, mixed with a drink or 2 and a cig or J. sounds good.

16. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    how come???? maybe I should just take 10mg crushed instead of 2 whole?

17. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    I would go with 10 mg crushed rather than 2 whole. swim's first time with oxy, he took 3 10 mg without crushing, and didnt feel a thing due to the time release. this is back when he didnt have a tolerance to them, either. for months I couldnt figure out what the fuss over oxycontin was about because he hadnt even felt a buzz. only later did he find out about crushing them. so I would say 10 mg crushed should do it.

18. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I say thanks!!!

swim read the oxycontin insert and says that if swim eat it up crushed it will already destroy the time release...meaning I would not need to rub the coatin off??? swim read it too the crushed oxy can be letal....is this true for 10mg or onlnly for higher dosages?

19. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am only looking out for the saftey of noob user. w/e do w/e You thinks he can handle.

And in refrence to lethel, it can be if taking in high does (ie: od) when one crushed the pill, breaking the time seal all of the medication is dispensed at once and this can potentially be dangerious.

20. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    so Swim will be fine with 10mg right??? My birthday tomorrow and I want to have a great night!!!