1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Drug info - First Time PCP Advice

Discussion in 'Dissociatives' started by pato_otnc, Oct 25, 2004.

1. pato_otnc

pato_otnc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 10, 2004
    this will be the first time i will do pcp and i wanted to know how to do it. i dont know if i should buy powder or liquid and if so how do i use the powder or liquid?
  2. jamesluig

jamesluig Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 5, 2004
    If you get liquid you can dip a smoke or do what I do and spray it on mint leaves and smoke it.I think it taste better that way and that's how it is sold on the street around here.

Now the powder is a lot stronger than the liquid.Back in the 70's it was called connebbinal and all you had to do was a line the size of a match head and you were bouncing off the walls.So if you get powder be careful.Start small,you can always do more but you can't take it away once you do it.