First Time Salvia divinorum Exp.

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Psilocybe S., Jul 18, 2004.

1. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Okay, well I recieved a gram of x5 Salvia extract in the mail today, and I would just like to say that i am sad. The only thing it did was make me feel dizzyish for an hour. I smoked a lot more than most of your reports say to smoke, but thats only because I couldnt get effects from a tiny bit. I first smoked a small bowl, 1 hit. Nothing. Then another. A small dizzy head buzz. Then another hit. More dizzy head buzz. At this point I thought the trip might start, so I waited about 5 min. The only thing I felt was a small force pushing my body to the side. So I was waiting for the trip, and it never came. Then a I packed half a normal bowl, and finished it in two hits. Nothing but more dizzyness. I held each hit in for at least 20-30 seconds, and I kept the lighter on it the whole time. It came from a wellknown company, so I dont know what the deal is.

The only thing I do know, is I gave it a try, and it failed to please me.

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    It would seem to me that if u smoke it once and u dont get a buzz u have to wait to redose or it just wont work.... I smoked a bowl and then it got all fucked for about 20 mins tryed to smoke another bowl and got no effects. Anyonw els realise that?

3. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Yeah, that seems to be true. I smoked 2 bowls at about midnight last night, and had an alright trip. I had extreme audio hallucinations. I was sitting outside, and I kept hearing a voice saying "Everything will be alright, once.." something something..Like someone was trying to tell me something..But i cant remember the last words..Then, all of a sudden, the voice changed into a weird squeky voice and I couldent stop laughing. I got up out of my chair, and droped my lighter out of my lap, and thought I had droped my bong and freaked out. I guess I forgot it's plastic. lol While this was going on, I was seeing faint checker patters in the air..I'd say very week visuals. But cool none the less. The best part must have been right before I got up, some black guy(no im no racist, so dont start)was walking by my apts. yelling shit like "Wake the fuck up everybody!" "Fuck You'all People!" And I go, "Man, you're lucky I can't see you or I'd come down their and fuck you up!"(again, i'm NOT racist..) And he said something like "Right on!". It was weird, but I just remember being mad because he made those voices stop..maybe thats why I cant remember..But still the best part of the trip..haha

I went inside, and tried to sleep, but couldent. I felt sick, so I got out of bed, and watched tv for about 15min and then took 2 flexeril..Which I guessis a BAD idea.. about 40mins later I had extreme chest pains for about 5 min, and then the flexeril took it away, I guess. I've never had chest pains, so I think it was the salvia..Or the flexeril with salvia..who knows, maybe I'm dying?

4. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'll be trying salvia out for the first time too as soon as I recieve my shipment in the mail.I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of buzz I'll get from it.It doesnt sound all that great from what I've heard about it so far but we'll see.Thanks again Mark for the hook-up.

5. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yeah np man but seriosuly this stuff is two crazy then you would expect all ym friend who tried it broke outinto a uncontrolable laughter for about 10 mins and they never figured out why.. Happend to me two And when you get it aftr you smoke it and if it doesnt work the first time wait atleast a few hours to try it again or it will be a COMPLET waste

6. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Yup. Thats what I did exactly. Waited a few hours, and then bam, it worked.

Now after smoking a gram in about 3 days..I have a slight urge to get some more. butI must say one thing, I think the 5x is too weak, and I have a feeling the 10x is going to be a little too strong.

What are the differences between the two?

7. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I Find that the 5x just gives me that slight taste of what salvia can do u know happy shit happens and i laugh but wiht 10x it feels like its no longer happy its crazy visuals gravity becomes a probleme music is fuckign sweet and u hear colours and see sounds its just like way more intense but definitly go for 10x after 5. Dont smoke asmuch as you did the 5x tho unless u really think u can handle that!