First time use... SWIM is so excited!

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Sklander, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I am going to insulfate Ketamine for the very first time tonight. He is debating on whether to do a full 150MG or just do 100MG as to not rush into things that he is unfamiliar with.

Comments and suggestions?

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You can always take the additional 50mg as a booster, however he cannot un-take any if the intitial dose is too strong. A suggestion for K which I've seen is to set up lines of about 25-50mg each, and take them one at a time until the desired effects are achieved.

3. joachimist

joachimist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ketamine effects appear quite quickely, and disapear slowly. So there is no problem for redosing if you need.

Just wait like ten minutes after each line in order to be sure You won't take more than he want.

for a novice to ketamine I would suggest starting with a very low dose and growing slowly all night long, so that he can get used to the very particular effects, and then when he feels good, he takes more, until the desired state is reached.

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I am an experienced psychonaut and wants to feel the K-hole, but he is going to take SWIradiometer's advice and break it into several small lines and dose as needed.

I am going to start his journey in about 15 minutes. I will report back.

5. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I did a small line, probably ~30MG. He is slightly disoriented. It burned SWIM's nose more than he thought it would, but the sensation is now deadening. I am going to kill a couple more lines.

6. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I enjoyed himself, but the experience can only be described as "weird". I felt like he was in an alien land. Walking was extremely difficult and when I could walk he had to walk like a beetle or insect or something swaying from left to right.

SWIM ended up insulfating around 120MG of the substance. It was kind of wet, and had a tint of brown to it. I remember thinking that he it looked like miniature cottage cheese while he was playing with the powder with his credit card. I felt STRONG effects of Ketamine twenty minutes after the last line was taken and he quickly ran to his room, layed in his bed, and put on his head phones. He was encapsured by the music. Whatever band would come on it seemed like I was floating in a weightless tunnel in the middle of all the band players who were jammin' out. SWIM recalls Tool's The Grudge very specifically. I would swear to you that he was there... lying on the ground they were playing that very song on. I was the drums, he was the guitar, he was the bass, and he was the voice. This was a very interesting experience. Another notable song was Space Cadet by Kyuss. This song gave SWIM the impression that he was accelerating in his bed at warp speed. As far as hallucinations go, I got very few. He had the usual visual distortion, but was more disoriented than anything else. I want to try IMing this substance. Intranasal sucks, in SWIM's opinion

I will say this: HE WILL NOT INSULFATE this substance again. It burned his nasal passage, made his eyes water and he thinks this method is simply inefficient for the k-hole experiences that I am looking for.

I have about 380MG left in powder form. Is there any way to make this into an injectable liquid? I am only wanting to IM this substance.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  7. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have only once hit the K hole, and that was via insuflation, SWISklander is right, it burns like a cunt, and I did find he needed MUCH more than 100-150mg to get him there (it wasn't 100% pure crystal ket tho), on top of that, I wasn't well prepared, so instead of lines and notes, he emptied a Vial of ket onto an LP cover, and hoovered up the enormous pile with a rolled up piece of card he'd torn off a leaflet (a Dangers-Of-Drugs type of leaflet, chosen for irony).

SWIM's eyes watered, his nose ran, it hurt, but 5 minutes later it had subsided to a very mild burning, and a minute after that, an irritation, and a minute or two after that, well the K Hole grabbed him and dragged him under, and his nose didn't exist anymore, and by the time it did again, the irritation was completely gone.

8. joachimist

joachimist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ketamine has never burned or hurted swim
    it has a strange taste but you get use to it
    after a line there is just a tear at the eye.
    to get k hole high dosages are needed, but k hole shloudn't be the the goal for someone new to ketamine, imho

9. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    In a away I am glad he didn't get there. It was strange enough of a place that he thinks he couldn't have handled anything weirder. His room no longer was his room, he was peaking out his door to see if other beings were there, and he had lost complete touch with reality.

I am ready for a K-hole, though, and will attempt to aquire liquid K.

Anyone know if SWIM can mix his Ketamine with anything to make it injectable via Intramuscular?