1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

First time

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by neko, Jan 13, 2007.

1. neko

neko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 13, 2007
    I'm new to the forums. SWIM(I think) is going to be taking Hawaiian Baby Woodrose for the first time. He ordered 50 of the Hawaiian strain. I plan on taking 10 the first time. He understands that that might be a big dose for the first time, but he doesn't want a joint like high. He wants to visit a distant galaxy. He's then going to take 15 the second time and then 25 to finish off the batch. I have a couple of ?'s. Will taking Pepto-Bismol help with nausea, and will it affect the quality of the trip? How long should SWIM wait in between trips?
  2. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 23, 2006
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    I took 8 his first time, was a nice energetic high but definatly wouldent classify as a trip, no visuals. Then took 12 the second time would be considerd a light trip some nice CEV no OEV were apparent. He then took 14, a little hard mentally with few OEV just a little like hiar growing and warping and mentally fustrating.

his strian was hawwii.