1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

First timers... How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Orbitz, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Orbitz

Orbitz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 26, 2005
    I've been using for 18 months. My first time was with a long time
    friend that I hadn't seen in a year or so. We used to smoke an
    ocassional bowl together in highschool and did most of our drug
    experimenting together. They night he gave me the pain killers, he
    didn't tell me what they were. I trusted him, so when he said take
    these 3 pink pills then 2 more a few hours later, I just popped them.
    It wasn't until weeks later that I realized I had injested 50 mgs of
    percs in 1-2 hours. It was an amazing high. I've never obtained
    close to it again.

Later in the evening when the extremely shallow breathing kicked in and I noticed cold clamy skin I began to get worried.

Here is my question...

Whats "too much" in reference to first time users? I know its all
    situational, but what if: You had a good friend that you cared about
    and wanted them to try some PKs. You wanted to get them their max high,
    but don't want them dead. How much do you give them?

I feel the 50 mg's of oxy I took my first night was A LOT. Many with
    months of use could take that dose and get ripped. 30mgs probably would
    of been more then enough..

2. slamthesnow

slamthesnow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 20, 2004
    Yes, 30mg would be enough...
    Dont listen to EndloSUNG:
    ITs better to be careful then dead.

For a first timer; I would go 20mg, chopped and cleaned from the coat to be snorted.

80mg , no tolerance, injection, is UNACCEPTABLE for a first timer. [​IMG]
  3. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 14, 2005
    80mg injection with no tolerance is not a good idea what so ever. 80 mg orally is much safer but still with no tolerance you will be fucked up. if you dont have a high tolerance start low and work up if you need more, thats always safer
  4. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Oct 10, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    Dude be careful with the info you give out. An 80mg injection would give a first timer the comedown of hell. Id start with30mg orally and then bost 20 later if you fell like it. Fucking a man, you probly now you have a natural tolerance to drugs so dont give out info like that. May karma curse you =P. Just kidding
  5. paulywould

paulywould Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 4, 2005
    My freind told me you need to snort 60mg to get high and she is like 5'3" 100lbs. My first time on oxy I did 80mg and didn't feel shit. I must have a natural tolerance or something. When I used to drink it took me a lot to get drunk so maybe it's the same for opiates. I finally got high of 120mg the next day, but of course I don't recommend that to anyone.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016