1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Experiences - Flashbacks

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by indianaroller, Mar 23, 2005.

1. indianaroller

indianaroller Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 14, 2005
    Just wondering if any of you have had flashbacks or am I the only one? My flashbacks werent far into the past, they were from 10 seconds ago. Like this one time i smoked at my buddys house one night (I had only smoked about a dozen times) and he had some midgrade. So i took three hits off of a joint sat their then i just started to halucinate. My vision looked like a tile floor and the walls were breathing. When i went to drive away I kept flashing back 10 seconds ago. Like when i was in his drivewayI flashbacked to when i was walking out of his front door. Then when i pulled out on to the road (my house is only 2 houses down)I flashbacked to when i was driving down his driveway. My house is 30 seconds from his house but it took me almost 5 minutes because everytime I would flashback i would stop the car. I did this 4 or 5 times while I was on the road. I dont know if flashback is the right word for this but ever since then i cannot smoked weed at night with out MDMA or this almost always happens. Oh and there were other people that had smoke the same weed and noone else had the same effects. I have never heard of anyone being effected by weed like this. Oh I when i finally got homeI saw people running past me really fast. So yeah any ideas on why this happens to me?
  2. Sway

Sway Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 22, 2005

But seriously, I've had light visuals, just like everything is brighter
    and pulsing ever so slightly but I figured that was most likely cause
    by the fact that I'm unable to blink from being too high and because of
    the amount of blood pumping through my eyes. Only time I've had weird
    trippy shit like that is when mixed with a lot of alcahol.

Edited by: Sway