flying on MDMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by xtzy, Aug 10, 2006.

1. xtzy

xtzy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hi!
    I will have a trip to japan with his sister and since the flight is over 10 hours (non-top) he is planning to take a pill in the air... hes not concern about airport security and that stuff since he will be carryng only 1 pill, on his mouth most of the time, and if anything happens he will just swallow it... but he is concern *a lot* about his little sister (19yo. she havent taken a drug in her life) noticeing something strange in him (physically or mentally)... soooo my question is:

could she notice that I am on X? any tips?

**SWIM have only done X once about 5 months ago (wonderful experience) and everybody was rolling so he is not sure if the effects are noticeable or if a sober person can spot another one rolling easly.... (SWIM cant do it once more before the trip =[)

2. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I can say for certain that swiys sister and the flight staff and the passengers will all notice that You has taken something. and even if You can just about manage to pull off the fact that You is gurning his tits off without anyone noticing, it takes all the fun out of it by trying to act normal.

I would highly recommend to forget about this idea, it seems certain to end in disaster.

but then agin do whatever tickles swiys pickle.

3. prescription

prescription Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dilated pupils, a reduculous but confident walk and innescesant babbling will almost certainly give it away that you have taken something even if she doesnt know its X. Yea i agree with tre2005be it doesnt seem like the best of ideas but hey maybe it'll be fun.
    Post what choice you make, I'd be interested a trip report maybe? lol enjoy the flight..

4. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yeh if You does go through with it then a trip report would be nice. does anyone know if any medical probelms could arise from taking MDMA at high altitudes?

5. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Its very easy to get dehydrated on long plane flights. If You decides to try this use extra caution and keep a close watch on how much you drink.

Also, You will probably start having a very intense and deep conversation with his sister and explain how much he loves her numerous times.

And oh yeah, his pupils will be absolutely massive. Music would be good, though You will probably be jumping up and down on his seat.

I would recommend writing some poetry or drawing or doing something creative to occupy You so he isn't leaping around.

I have a friend who popped E in English class and was fine (though he was doing several a day at that point so it didn't last long), but its not as comfortable as being able to completely let go.

6. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    somehow drugs always seem to hit swim harder on planes. he has extensive experience with ephedrine, alcohol, opiates, and benzos on planes (not at the same time though!) and something about the altitude always seems to potentiate them. 20 mg of hydrocodone will feel like 30-40 for example. it could just be a placebo, but maybe the cabin pressure or unfamiliar environment can get rid of a normal situational tolerance. swim fondly remembers an international flight where 30 mg hydrocodone was ingested...he ended up watching a harry potter movie about three consecutive times while loudly describing to his neighbor the deep symbolism behind every scene.

7. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dilated pupils? Sunglasses!

I doubt it would be worth it though, probably a waste of E.
    Maybe half a pill, but not too much.

8. RPS

RPS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with the previous posts- It seems too big of a risk.

In my opinion it doesnt sound like a very good experience anyway, especially when the risks are included.

My .02
    Cheers, RPS

9. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I could not even imagine trying this, even if he was able to act normal he would be fidgeting around rocking back and forth feeling claustrophobic, not to mention the dilated pupils and the "rolling face" expressions, definitely too risky.

10. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    If you are feeling bad afterwards, you would still have to go through potentially stressful situations at the airport where you arrive (customs, finding back your luggage, crowds, etc)

11. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Just wondering, I didn't notice this before, how exactly was You planning on transporting the E to the plane again?

In his mouth? How would he do that?

This just sounds increasingly more like a bad idea every time I look at it.

12. Elicious

Elicious Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would shave my perenium (the space between your balls and asshole) and tape it there for transporting purposes, as far as taking anything while flying I have never done such a thing. good luck to you on your travels.

13. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    ^^^

I wouldn't like to be you when the stubble starts growing back. :D

14. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OP: Try to re-read your post, and pretend that you're someone else. It seems pretty damn dumb, tbh..

15. xtzy

xtzy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thank you guys for your feedback the flight is in 2 days and SWIM made the smarter decision and he will not go for it. too risky.dumb.pointless.
    But the next time hes on a plane with his friends he will do it for sure! hehe ill let you know ;(