Fnords super ghetto vicks extract.

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by fnord, May 16, 2007.

1. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    1 vicks inhalor was droped whole into about about a shot glass of acetone(you can replace acetone with ethanol or whatever)

a tablespoon of vinager added(you can replace this with 10-15 drops of HCL)

this was shaken periodicly over the course of 25mins untill the entire filter was disintegrated then some(a shot glass and a half) warm water added

then swim filtered the contents twice,the stuff remaining in the filters was trashed

the liquid was then added to vegetable oil(naptha is prefered i belive)and shaken hard for a few mins

the oil was allowed to settle and then siphoned off

the remaining liquid was evaped and filtered again as nesacary

after the liquid was evaped I was left with a amber waxy substance(250-350mg is swims best gusse) that was imediatly eaten with joy.

results of siwms bioassy will be posted in 30-50 mins

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Oh, lovely.
    I will have to try this!
    Can't wait to hear the report, I have been wanting to try and extract this as soon as he can.

3. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    nahbus,if you have quicker access to chems then swim theres better writeups out there,swim just didnt have anyway to the hardware store.but swims happy to report back that the extract he took(along with 2 tums to increase its bioavialibilty)definitely worked and feels jittery stimulated and slightly euphoric

4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    @nahbus,has your friend tryed this extraction method yet?i would love to here from others how they faired at extracting it.

5. eltimmy

eltimmy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Maryland, U.S.A.
    that's cool, but i think l-isomers are fucking gross

6. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sounds good . any more info on this ? duration , peak effects , comedown , state of mind ??

Thanks

7. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's personal technique:
    you will need: 3 cottons, one shotglass full of hot distilled water, and one set of clean pliers, surgical steel (rustproof) would be prefered of course
    heat water, add shredded or diced cottons to shotglass, dump water on top. the camphor, menthol, and bornyl acetate evaporate with the water, allow the entire thing to evaporate until you only have a wad of wet cotton at the bottom, take cotton, wad it up, and squeeze any fluid onto a collection plate for drying. viola. still some residual taste, but much better than chomping cottons.

8. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what are the effects ? which drug are effects similar to ?

9. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    as has been noted l-metamphetamine is the less active isomer of meth,AKA speed.

10. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    anyone tried this yet?

11. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think swiys would get far greater results from propylhexadrine and benadrex inhalers.... yuck levo

12. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    people use whats available and cheap,in my area if one wanted to do this he could just walk into the doller store and buy unlimited inhalers for 1$us each!

13. candy_kid

candy_kid Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I was under the impression that l-methamphetamine (unlike l-amphetamine) was not psychoactive? I'd be curious to hear reports if anyone does try this though

14. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    yes it is active its just weaker then the D isomer.

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    From the Archives of Bongo:

"A desperate attempt to stay awake and high. An adrenergic headache-producing dud, at best. Pacing the floor was as pleasant as it got. Wasn't sure if sweating in bed was better than puking and going to a bar to try to wash it off the neurons. Delightful for a sado-masochist, but little else to recommend it. Would prefer sitting on a bed of rusty nails and needing a tetanus shot." Bongo Archives - 1981

16. Drakzon

Drakzon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am very interested in the method where you put the cotton in a shot/damll glass with distillied water then let it evaporate and finally squeeze the good stuff out of the cotton and swallot that. Swim really want to know if that technique would work with benzedrex inahlors as those are swim's drug of choice, well not his true drug of choice adderall/dexedrine, basically any prescription amphetamine is swims drug of choice cause it's completely pure and therefore much stronger. I tried meth once but after smoking about 80$ worse he still wasn't feeling much of anything his tolerance from doing the 100% pure speed ruined the experience for him I guess. Anywa swim swallowed about a cotton and a half tongiht and didn't get sick which is a real accomplishment. I want more but he just can't stand to swallow anymore cotton and so swim really needs to know if the extraction message mentioned above really works. I am scared of using strong acids on things he later intends to put in his mouth, swallow, and send throughout his bloodstream.

17. dsl39uf

dsl39uf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I think this is not a good thing to be doing as the drug sounds quite bunk anyway.

SWIM wonders where this comparison comes from... A tablespoon of vinegar is not equivalent to even a couple drops of concentrated HCl. SWIM can convert approx 1.5 grams of freebase drug into HCl salt with 3-4 drops of HCl.

18. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I like this answer :)

19. Aar0n

Aar0n Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Which inhaler would work for this in the UK? Swim's very curious.

20. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    molar ratios/O.chem is not one of my fine points.thanks,ill edit my post if you can give an aproximent drop of HCL/vinager to each vicks.