Experiences - Focalin XR + Ritalin experience info && what's next?

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by mukcc, Sep 3, 2013.

1. mukcc

mukcc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Table Of Contents

• Focalin XR
    • Ritalin IR
    • What's Next?
    Focalin XRDosage Prescribed :: 50mg

ROAs?+(rating #/10)

• Oral 4/10

Dosage :: 50mg
      (General info of capsule's content : 25mg IR, 25 XR)

Positive (note :: +'s describe amount of effect felt. max is 5.)
      • +++Alertness
      • ++Motivation
      • ++Energy
      Neutral
      • ++'On-Edge-Feeling'
      • +++insomnia
      • +++Restless
      • ++++Decreased Appetite
      Negative
      • ++++Dry Mouth
      • +++Anxiety
      • +++Teeth Clenching
      • +++++Leg's shaking when sitting
      Gomu Gomu first started to take Focalin XR orally at the very start however, Gomu Gomu no Curiousity came around and now Gomu Gomu never takes Focalin XR orally unless Gomu Gomu wishes to take a 'Focalnap' Instructions for Focalnap ::
      1. Grab a shot glass or cut a plastic cup into a smaller plastic cup (aka home-made-shotglass)
      2. Pour water inside container of your choice
      3. GENTLY pour the focalin XR beads inside your container.
      4. Wait a few minutes or so and all the Focalin XR beads will remain intact and most will stay afloat in container while the rest of the beads (IR) will dissolve.
      5. Seperate the Focalin XR beads from your Focalin IR solution using a coffee filter or simply spooning out the XR beads out.
      6. Let your Focalin XR beads dry or you can ingest them orally right then. goto sleep. more than likely you will wake up in about 4 hours or so.

• Sublingual 6/10

Dosage :: ~ 10-40mg

• ++++Alertness
      • +++Motivation
      • ++++Energy
      • ++++'Clear' sensation
      • ++Euphoria
      Neutral
      • +'On-Edge-Feeling'
      • ++++insomnia
      • +++Restless
      • +++++Decreased Appetite
      Negative
      • +++++Dry Mouth
      • +++Anxiety
      • ++++Teeth Clenching
      Gomu Gomu prefers this ROA whenever doing a binge. Crush up Focalin XR beads as finely as possible and place powder underneath tongue. It can be a bit gooey/saliva-ey however, it is worth it in my opinion. the XR material won't dissolve but you can just swallow after about 10+min. This ROA really gives Gomu Gomu a 'clear' sensation and feels really refreshing during a binge.

• Intranasal 7/10

Dosage :: ~10-150mg+(?)

• +++++Alertness
      • +++++Motivation
      • ++++Energy
      • +++Euphoria
      • ++++(at higher dosage)Aggressive Sexual Desires('wanna-f-the-sh**-out-of-['ENTER DESIRED ENTRANCE HERE']')
      Neutral
      • ++++'On-Edge-Feeling'
      • +++++insomnia
      • +++++Restless
      Negative
      • +++++Dry Mouth
      • ++++Anxiety
      • +++++Teeth Clenching
      • +++++(++++++)EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE!!!!!
      Gomu Gomu preferred this method before he took about 150mg+ through this ROA. Messed up Gomu Gomu's nose a bit and couldn't snort anything for a few days and now constantly sneezes whenever snorting anything in right nostril. Extremely addictive. Gomu Gomu believes this is said to have a 70% bio availability however not sure. Go easy on inhalation and there is no burn or anything. Try to have self-control on this ROA

• Plugging 9/10

Dosage :: ~25-75mg

• +++++Alertness
      • +++++Motivation
      • +++++Energy
      • ++++Euphoria
      • +(at higher dosage)Aggressive Sexual Desires('wanna-f-the-sh**-out-of-['ENTER DESIRED ENTRANCE HERE']')
      Neutral
      • +++'On-Edge-Feeling'
      • +++++insomnia
      • +++Restless
      Negative
      • ++++Dry Mouth
      • ++++Anxiety
      • ++++Teeth Clenching
      • ++++Leg's shaking when sitting
      Gomu Gomu Prefers this ROA above all. High bio availability, Generally seems safe. Less of the negative effects, More of the positive. Think of the good not the misunderstood and put it where it should (hehe trying to be funny..)

Ritalin IRDosage Prescribed :: 10mg

ROAs?+(rating #/10)

• Oral 3/10

Dosage :: 10-80mg

Positive (note :: +'s describe amount of effect felt. max is 5.)(the following is from 10mg)
      • ++Alertness
      • +Motivation
      • +Energy
      Neutral
      • ++'On-Edge-Feeling'
      • +++insomnia
      • +++Restless
      • ++++Decreased Appetite
      Negative
      • ++++Dry Mouth
      • +++Anxiety
      • ++Teeth Clenching
      Gomu Gomu hardly takes Ritalin IR orally. If he does it's if someone is watching...

• Intranasal 8/10

Dosage :: 10-20mg

• ++++Instant Rush
      • +++++Alertness
      • +++++Motivation
      • ++++Energy
      • +++Euphoria
      • ++++(at higher dosage)Aggressive Sexual Desires('wanna-f-the-sh**-out-of-['ENTER DESIRED ENTRANCE HERE']')
      Neutral
      • ++++'On-Edge-Feeling'
      • +++++insomnia
      • +++++Restless
      Negative
      • +++++Dry Mouth
      • ++++Anxiety
      • +++++Teeth Clenching
      • +++++(++++++)EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE!!!!!
      Gomu Gomu prefers this ROA atm, however Gomu Gomu wants to experiment more with other ROAs. Pretty addictive however there is a definite instant rush of which makes Gomu Gomu feel like He's about to Gomu Gomu no Bazooka all over Merry(One Piece reference hehe)

• Gomu Gomu wants to convince psych to prescribe him a new ADD med. which one would be preferred for recreational purposes?

• Side Notes

Gomu Gomu felt it was strange how much more powerful ritalin IR felt compared to Focalin XR when taken intranasal ROA. Could this be because of simply the XR material getting in the way even though it's in a fine powder? Gomu Gomu wanted to test this theory by getting Focalin IR, however it would suck to there being no change and Gomu Gomu could have gone with Adderall IR and had much more fun.. Anyways, any comments? I hope this was somewhat informative on anyone who would like to try Ritalin IR or Focalin XR.

2. fLuKeLoRd

fLuKeLoRd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Great post! Good to see another devil fruit user here as well! yoi yoii~

I don't have much time now and will maybe post later but I'm in a similar situation. However, I started off being prescribed Adderall XR 20mg twice daily. After the first month (this is the 2nd month), I asked if I could try out Focalin to treat my ADHD. The reasoning behind this is because I've tried various kinds of medications, Focalin IR, Adderall IR, and Concerta being the main ones, in the past. I found Focalin to provide the best experience for recreational purposes. In fact, I would say it's my favorite in this particular category.

Anyways, I would suggest leaning more towards getting Focalin IR and sticking with it. For me, it is way more euphoric and a little goes a long way. Also, eating is a lot easier when compared to being on amphetamines like Adderall. It's easier to control too. With Adderall, a planned 1 night binge might turn into 1.5,2++ days. However with Focalin, it's way easier to tell myself "alright for real, LAST dose" and then actually stop. Of course, if you want to try to get prescribed Adderall just to try it out, then go for it.

Hope that helps.

3. phenidated

phenidated Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from Canada
    I found biphentin, a XR formulation of D,L-threo-methylphenidate to be much weaker dose by dose via insufflation then ritalin SR. Why? I suspect the compounds within the beads either affect absorption rates thru some mechanism I do not understand as of yet, or the fact they are multi-layered and thus theoretically almost impossible to completely powderlize with a bag, a card, a lighter and some muscle. Focalin is unavailable in my country sadly and I wanna try it quite a lot. THis post makes me jealous as a mofo. xD

4. NotExactly

NotExactly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    'Gomu Gomu wanted to test this theory by getting Focalin IR, however it would suck to there being no change and Gomu Gomu could have gone with Adderall IR and had much more fun.. Anyways, any comments? I hope this was somewhat informative on anyone who would like to try Ritalin IR or Focalin XR."

Do you have diagnosed ADD/ADHD, or are just trying to get a recreational stim? Once the Focalin XR is crushed, it works like Adderall XR (turns into Focalin IR).
    Focalin is the active dextrorotatory enantiomer of methylphenidate. Compounds with these properties have optical activity and consist of chiral molecules. If a chiral molecule is dextrorotary (rotating molecules to the right), its geometric mirror image will be levorotary, and vice versa.

I prefer Focalin, personally. I don't think it should be legal, tbh. It's so fucking powerful; stronger than cocaine IMO. It makes me feel like God himself. I can function perfectly, my anxiety is gone and I can concentrate on anything, even the most mundane of tasks.
    Ritalin is similar for me, but doesn't produce as much euphoria as Focalin. I don't have the exact ED50 numbers for dopamine, noradrenaline & serotonin, but personally Focalin is godtier IMO.

"Anyways, I would suggest leaning more towards getting Focalin IR and sticking with it. For me, it is way more euphoric and a little goes a long way. Also, eating is a lot easier when compared to being on amphetamines like Adderall."
    This is a good point, fLuKeLoRd. Forgot to mention the food aspect. Currently on a speed bender myself lol.

Adderall is great, too. Better than Research Chemical stims, and obviously much better than Vyvanse