Food along near/with Piperazines??

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by stjbm06, Apr 8, 2007.

1. stjbm06

stjbm06 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What can You recommend as to eating before/during/after piperazines??

That is, what types of food would be best to consumer before, during, or after (apart from healthy vitamins or Milk Thistle to prevent liver damage, of course)!

The reason SWIM brings this is up is because he ate lots of hot peppers and carbs the day he tried TFMPP, and felt this to be a bad combination.

I believe the usual recommendation for most psychedelics is a light meal consisting of carbs before ingesting and psychoactive substance, but was wondering what all the people out there might recommend who have experience with the Piperazine family.

swim definitely remembers a feeling of not needing to eat food while on TFMPP, but he did so anyway. Does this typically lessen the effects of any sort of trip??

peace

2. 01485202

01485202 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always has a large carb meal maybe 4 hrs before taking bzp so swim's got energy but an empty stomach. then maybe a banana as soon as I feel able, usually after I am back down. or a yoghurt

3. Axel78

Axel78 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey guys! I had too much static on my telephone line and recently had it fixed. Sorry I've been absent for so long. I have been telling me about his experiences with the TFMPP, MCPP and even meoPP and now has two acquaintences who also have tried them. I'm very interested in SWIM's experiences, as well as his friends. I most enjoy hearing SWIM's second hand account of the comparison to X.

I feel that the worst part of the onset is ameliorated, slightly, by having enough of the right kind of food in the tum tum to give mental strength and modulate the stress-response. Depression is easier to fall into when there isn't enough food in the tummy. Sometimes depressed states are caused by lack of food! Carbs help elevate insulin and serotonin, only makes sense to be mindful of this. I say even some alcohol, on the empty stomach, can boost the euphoria of the piperazines. Ginger may help with nausea and upset stomach...

It depends on the individual reaction. Once I was adapted to caffeine, I could be happy and piped up without a problem. I am now contemplating adding some genuine ma huang decoction (ephedra, which is made into ephedrine hydrochloride) to the java to accentuate the stimulant high of the MCPP and TFMPP stack. I will be adding it only after the ugly onset-effects of the piperazine stack. I am also looking forward to experimenting with the flipiperazine, which I haven't had before. SWIM really wants some marijuana, but I am having a hard time getting some. I am optimistic about burgeoning spring weather, however, and must remember to keep 10 dollar bill on SWIM's person at all time. I was sorry I didn't have the dime bag bill on him last weekend in the park... SWIM almost cried. I feel sorry for poor SWIM.

HTH

4. stjbm06

stjbm06 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    any other thoughts? I particularly think this post is extremely relevant & important to the users of this forum and is often overlooked...

5. cennerteal

cennerteal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Could SWIM not eat anything at all BEFORE taking the BZP etc?

I would not recommend eating toast and dry food (DURING the BZP experience) as SWIM's tongue seems very dry by then, but a wet food might be ok. Foods containing salt, peanut butter,etc did not go down at all well with SWIM. Milk seems fine to SWIM, also ice cream and fruit. But savory foods, not so good.

6. SurferRosa

SurferRosa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Light meal 3-4 hours before dropping, keep hydrated with water and/or fruit juice (certain vitamins are reputed to increase the positive effects of piperazines) during the comeup and peak, then force something small but nutritious down the throat on the comedown or else You will feel like death the next day.

7. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I would not dose on an empty stomach. Nutrition is key. I will try to have a relatively healthy meal before intake of most drugs. Then I will try to drink stuff with some nutritional value while he has no appetite, like REAL juice (not sugar water). Then as soon as I feel he can eat again, he will because his body surely needs it.

8. vcdman

vcdman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my pet cat agrees with the above suggestions about light meals several hours before. As mentioned to stay well hydrated as well.

My pet cat finds that he usually isnt ready to eat until around 20 hrs later so he will consume the powder sustagen (hospital grade) (dont know if this is available in other countries) mixed with milk... Its a nice drink and gives plenty of nutrition to help your body get by...