Found a girl i’d like to trip with

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by korky8097, Nov 1, 2005.

1. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hey guys, 2c-e question

Ive gotten to be pretty good friends with a chick i used to just kinda
    know, and found out she would be perfect for a trip. Shes a real
    artistic, philosophical(sp, ambein sorry), well basicly i almost see
    her as the chick version of me. I think a trip with her would be
    very fun and insightful rather than the usual trip with people who trip
    just to see things and what not.

Basicaly we got on the topic of psychadelics, and she told me she would
    love to but she has minor heart problems. Im not sure the exact
    problem, ill ask her tommorow and edit it in. We would both
    really like to trip together, but i dont want to up and hurt the
    girl. So anyways, if we were to take doses of 15-20mg for me and
    10-15mg for her, would there be anny obvious effects on the
    heart?

The last time she tried an ambein or 2, 20mg, she got taken to the ER
    because her roomate thought she was pale (her roomate is a bit crazy),
    the whole while she was doing fine really, they sent her home in
    30minutes. Thats the part that worries me, if ambein;a mild
    hypnotic does this to her(serious or nonserious), will she be alright
    if under the wing of 2c-e?

She would just be an awesome person to trip with to open our minds.I
    will get the info from her tommorow and post back. Do you think
    this is possible, better yet safe? Thanks for the help, i really
    think she is the kind of person who would enjoy a trip and gain much
    from it.

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I am not aware of any studies being done on phenethylamine psychedelics and people with heart conditions, so I can't tell you the answer to your chemical/physical question. But it does raise one concern for me: The anxiety that you and she might feel could be enough to increase blood pressure and heart rate - leading to an uptight set of mind, as well as the possible transference of this anxiety during the heightened state of awareness and empathy that psychedelics tend to elicit. I would go very carefully here until you are both utterly certain that there will be no problem in such a venture. Also 10 - 15mg of 2-CE can be a very powerful dosage for more than a few people. Edited by: nagognog2

3. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'd be really careful. Drugs like 2ct2 and 2ct7 have caused some
    arrythmias for SWIM. Might be a big deal; if your friend has an arrythmia
    (heart block, etc) then I would be super cautious. If she has a heart
    murmur, then probably less of a problem. Might get her to check with her
    doctor.
    Theoretically you are always taking a risk when using any Research Chemical or other
    drug, and the same applies to those with other health problems. Everyone
    has to make their own decision in the end and take responsibility for it,

Snapper

4. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thanks, yeah i think i am going to have her ask a doctor or start super
    low and go from there. Havent got a chance to talk to her yet but
    i should here pretty soon. Again thanks for the responses, just
    trying to be safe with this.

5. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    found out its a heart murmor if that helps. Thanks

6. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have known 2 people with a Heart Murmur . . . they've Tripped plenty.

A heart murmur (as I've been told) is a little leak within the heart. Many people have this, and it is not serious (unless it's a real BIG leak, but your friend would know if it is).

Paultripped many times (at least a hundred times) from the age of 16 to 30.He hasn't done any for the last 10 years or so, but he never noticed any problems.

And Veronica (Paul's cousin) tripped at least 20 times over the years, and she had a rather large murmur. She didn't have any problems either.

Each person is unique, but if the murmur does not prevent someone from doing a little heavy work, then LSD shouldn't be a problem. After all, working can increase the heart rate (and blood pressure) quite a bit.

Your girl will know if her doctor told her to avoid heavy work. If he did, then be more careful. But if she can do whatever she wants, then it sounds pretty safe to me. (But it never hurts to ask a medical professional.)

7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    If you decide to trip with her you might wanna start low, like 10mg. 15mg might be a bit much, especially since it is her first time ever doing a psychadelic. Try out 10mg, and then up the dose if she feels like it. Dont have much knowledge about heart murmurs, but if anyone has any condition that worries them and they think about it during the trip, they will be that much more likely to have a bad trip. Make sure to explain to here that the 2c-e will not put her in danger and make sure she is comftorable before the trip. If she is not 100% free of anxiety you should call it off.

ps.....good luck and have a good time....tripping with girls is awesome. Love the way girls look when tripping its like they are a glowing piece of art. Sometimes though in My experience if your tripping too hard girls look scary and make your trip take a turn for the worst. Also, it seems like girls are more prone to anxiety while tripping and that is not fun to deal with, especially if your outa your mind on some crazy ass research drug! So just make sure she will be okay so you wont have to worry about taking care of her and you will just be able to kick back and have a good time....maybe even get laid! hehe my friend is drunk right now, he met up with dimitri earlier that was nuts...peaceEdited by: raven3davis

8. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thanks guys, all ive found out is this, "i have a heart murmor and i
    have kinda weakened it with physical activities". She still
    dances and what not. I just thought id make sure since
    phenethylamines are similar to amps and i thought maybe it would cause
    a heart rate increase. Ill make sure she is completely ready and
    anxiety free, chances are we will go out to a friends land that has a
    pond, campfire pit, swing, and no chance of people coming there, thus
    reducing some anxiety as well.

9. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    preparation and planning always helps aleviate anxiety, but one's own state of mind is a large factor. for example, some friends and i had planned out a 2c-i tripfor a friday night and we had everything prepared and had a nice setting and everything, but one of my friends went straight into some kind of paranoid state for the entire trip.

we had everything pretty much planned out almost 2 weeks in advance, but his mental state just turned south almost immediately after the substance kicked in. he thoughteveryone wasplotting against him andtrying to kill him.we tried everything we could to help him orient himself, but he just assumed everything we were doing was some elaborate plot against him and even perceived random coincidences (like parts of tv shows or songs coming on the radio) as beingsigns of the plot against him. he got up and started unplugging the radio and tv and playstation about 4 separate times, just at random.at times, he would refuse to believe he was even hallucinating at all, despite the fact that he said he remembered dosing.

none of us could have really predicted this was going to happen, but the poor guy was just on edge the whole time and pretty much wasted his trip. he has done 2c-i before and had no problems, so i don't know why it happened. i'm only sharing this as a warning to make sure she knows that even though she is taking a very small amount of substance, it is powerful stuff. psychological issues that one might be able to overcome in real life can become overpowering in this altered mind state. so, make sure this girl is comfortable with that. best of luck on your trip. i'm sure it will all turn out perfectly fine, just be safe.Edited by: Each Hit

10. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If she can handle coffee, she can handle 2C-E

11. XtomX

XtomX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had a heart irreguralirty for a few years. Then it went away. Iv had no problems taking drugs of any sort.

12. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    A heart murmur is a very unspecific term used to describe a change in the normal heart sounds. Many murmurs are benign (not worrisome) and some are a sign of something more serious. If your friend can handle regular aerobic activity then i do not see a problem. I am assuming your friend is younger than 40. Also, murmurs are graded on a I-VI scale. If she has a grade II or less murmur, it is most likely an insignificant finding.

13. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Find out what the heart condition is. remember that phenethylamines are closly related to amphetamines. Make sure she understands this.