Freakish Tolerance?!?!?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Trompeur, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Trompeur

Trompeur Newbie

Reputation Points:
    All right, so I got a guy some zicams, 900mg worth, and he apparently took it all around 4 today. At 5:30, he called swim and said he hadnt tripped yet at all and wanted his money back.

I am pretty sure he just sold the stuff to someone else, then is trying to rip off swim and get some extra money.

He is approx. 150 lbs. And he allegedly injested 900mg DXM on an empty stomach.

2. jal8712

jal8712 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim i now has taking 1000mlg and has not tripped sometimes have taking 1250 and still not till he smoked

3. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How long has You been using DXM? It sounds like you have one HELL of a tolerance becuase 900mg's puts swim on the third plateau.

4. The_Great_Sage

The_Great_Sage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have had a similar experience. I have taken up to 540mg of DXM and i have not noticed more then some euphoria and a poster becoming more vivid. I have done it on three diffrerent occasions 1 extracted 540mg from syrup 2 extracted 540 from sucrets 3 chugged syrup. besides some vomiting there was really not much noticable.

5. Trompeur

Trompeur Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim told swim that he had rolled on CCC's several times before, and swim told him that CCC's are pretty bad for you, and also that it was really wierd that he hadnt tripped.

But okay, heres an update on swim's friend who took the DXM.

He did end up tripping balls about 4 hours after ingestion. So thats wierd...

6. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It recently took Swim four hours to begin tripping on DXM. It was probably because of (1) a light meal beforehand and (2) other p450-inhibiting things in his system (in Swim's case, it was diphenhydramine and codeine; it could have been grapefruit juice, as well).

ECL