Smoking - Freebasing Cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by jamco54, Aug 17, 2006.

1. jamco54

jamco54 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o
    I know its been posted before, but not perfectly staight forward, so please someone with great experience please post, and not the baking soda technique, been there done that for a long time-need some Richard Prior type instructions--just without the fire and burning-hah.
    With a good couple of 8's, ammonium hydroxide, and ether all on hand--step by step instructions please. Also how to dry finished product faster--remove the ether. I dont know about you but from cooking and then waiting 12 hours to be dry?Impossibly long wait, but as do most would like to keep skin intact on SWIM's face. Also do you have to heat the mixture when ammonium is added (well away from the ether that is) , and can the final mixture (ether + base) be drawn up with a plastic pipette or does it need to be glass. Will dry it out in glass but will the ether eat up a plastic pipette?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
  2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    1. Learn how to write clearly so other people can understand you without having to read as slowly as possible.

2. UTFSE - I'm sure there are some threads on the topic you can ask these questions in.

3. poptart

poptart

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Your not going to get that answer on this forum, you need to go to a different forum to get the answer or google it.

4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    i'm almost sure this subject is a sticky in the coke forum, or at the very least a much responded to thread. woodman posted 2 ways of doing this, I am certain of that much.

5. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    What the hell are you talking bout??

6. jamco54

jamco54 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o
    Question rephrased in simpler terms

Could anyone who is experienced in freebasing cocaine (the method used with ammonia and ether) answer me 2 questions:

1. When ammonia is used in the first step to create a precipitate is it necessary to heat the mixture?

2. When the ether/freebase mixture is left to dry is there a way to speed up the process without having to wait 12 hours for all the ether to be evaporated from the freebase so there is no risk of combustion upon applying flame to the freebase.

Appologies for trying to add some humor to the first post.

7. powderhead55

powderhead55 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1. no you dont have to heat it, it automatically forms when the ammonia is dropped in
    2. i let it sit out in the sun for 3.5hrs which is enough time considering ether's evaporation rate and the fact that it didnt smell anymore, but looking back it was stupid, better safe than sorry.

freebase method:
    http://a1b2c3.com/drugs/coc05.htm

1. 1/5,
      Selfincrimination...
      Aug 18, 2006