Friends and Sharing!

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Kitten, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Kitten

Kitten Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi again everyone :)

Ok well this is a problem i could post in the cannabis forum or the xtc forum!

Its all about swim

Basically swim loves to have a good time and often has the best times when sitting with a group of friends and getting high from weed or going clubbing and dropping a few pills and dancing the night away!

But I has recently noticed that my friends never buy any of these things them selves. but they will always do them when they are around.

Swim usually has some weed which I would share with friends all the time and recently I bought .5 gram of mdma and is going clubbing tomorrow night. swim knows that he will have a much better time while clubbing if his friends drop some molly too...... but molly costs quite a lot of money and grudges a little being a charity case!

I wonder if anyone else has this problem ?

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I think all my have this problem at one point or another. If it gets too out of hand then id say something to your friends. Usually friends will end up hitting you back sooner or later, but sometiems they need a little motivation first.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea it all might come back to you in the end but you might need to nugde them a bit. If it comes down to it, you dont even need to say anything about it. Just get yourself 100mg or 100mg and only hook up one friend. Consider just asking a few of them to pitch in because you only have enough for yourself. I have never really had this problem though. All his friends have basically hit him back at some time or another. It is always fun to be having a good time with your friends though, and to know that they are having a good time. It will all probably come back to you eventually, some way or another. Not even necessarily in a money sence either. Thats what friends are for, helping each other out but you are right, you cannot be busting your bank account every weekend. Just think about nicely saying something you dont have to be harsh about it or anything. Surely they will understand. Your friends should respect you and you shouldn't have to worry about saying anything to them. If they are real friends, they will understand that you cannot afford it weekend after weekend so they will likely start to pitch in too. peace

4. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Do your friends dance?

Seems dancers are down to dance at any time and go. Its the people that dont dance that turn out to not care.

Swim ALWAYS had this issue. Only swim and his brother had passion for dancing. The other friends would never dance, I thought something may be wrong with them, swim told them to at least slam head to beat at bare minimum.

But yeah, it sucked when swim wanted to take e and go dance more than anything and nobody else wanted to.

5. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Get them to buy you some beers

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    them aint friends, them are 'drainbows' ;-(

communal cash = communal stash. that said, DMT and LSD should be given away for free by all.

7. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I guess it depends how often it happens. Pre-arrange yous evening a little, tell him to tell his friends that he is getting some mdma and ask if they want some. if not then on the night fine...its all yous :)
    Of course, You dont want to be dealing either.

8. morrison

morrison Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim once worked for the city in the parks and rec dept and basically 50 to 75% of the employees were stoners and it was a pretty good network of folks to hang with. Of course every year there were some new faces.

Well, to give a quick rundown of a day in the life work started about 7 AM and those that wanted would smoke up on the way to work. Hang out till about 7:15 to 7:30 figuring out who does what and where and with what, gather epuipment and supplies and off you go. Break at 9 to 9:30. Most days swim and select coworkers would blow one together. Lunch was 11:30 to 12:30 and another break 2:00 to 2:30 and off at 3:30.

Usually for lunch most had there own thing going on and when break was over it was work time. This was always a good time for foremen and crewleaders to come find their workers just to make sure everything is being done. Well the one year there were quite a few dumbasses that were the new faces and one day after lunch-when you've had an hour to do whatever you wanted-one of them comes up to swim and informs swim that him and a few others were going to go blow some smoke and invited swim with. Swim said no, it is time to be working to which the fng replied OPP. I was like OPP? The fng said other peoples pot. I can assure you that was the last time swim ever considered blowing any smoke w/him not to mention it's a good way to get caught.

Another time in highschool I bought an ounce and was selling joints to help out w/prom money. A guy that lived down the road became accusomed to walking over and catching a ride to school along w/a high. He never had anything, not even a roach. Well one morning for some reason he was early or I was late and he saw where it was stashed. Later on in school he asked to borrow car keys to have a smoke in the car. Swim let him ignoring the voice telling him not to leave his house key. That evening when I couldn't find his stash the other guy said lets go to my house and pick my stuff up than. The mother fucker wasn't getting enough from swim already, he took swim's car and used swim's key to steal swim's weed and then had the balls to want to smoke it w/swim.

Real stoners like giving just as much as recieving, especially when it is kb. Sharing is the stoner way.

9. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I totally know where you're coming from. Actually I don't have this probalem with pills so much, but definitely with weed and coke. I have a much better time when other people are having a good time too, and I feel really good about himself when he's sharing. Major problem with coke, because of the expense. SWIM always ends up buying an eight ball and only snorting about 1 1/2 grams of the stuff himself. Just let 'em know they owe you one, and hopefully it'll come back to you!

10. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    SWIM smokes but always forget to buy sigs, so SWIM always asks them from friends.In return SWIM gives them drugs for free, usually pills or beers when going out.

11. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Make sure your relationships with friends are ones of mutual respect. If you have got an excess of stuff, hook up someone else and hand some out to those who are running low. And then when you find yourself in the other person's shoes, they got your back.

12. upthebracket

upthebracket Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have that problem, but he also has a friend who charges all his mates down to the 50p for everything they use off him, he's not a dealer, he's just a guy who hangs out with SWIM and mutual friends, they guy is a selfish c*nt, and if i had to choose (and i do, regularly) between earning that title for myself or putting out small amounts of cash to benefit people who i actually do give a shit about, i choose the 2nd one

i'm not saying either option is right, if you think they're taking advantage of you, then are they good friends? but if they're not taking advantage of you on purpose, do you want to keep them as friends? or turn them into clients? i know which i'd prefer

having said this, if SWIM's friends are gonna be dropping 5 pills in a night, it's not too unreasonable to say "give me a tenner on wednesday and i'll get you 5 pills for friday, i've only got so much for myself...", it doen't seem so bad then

If I am offering a line of CK1, it's not hard for him to mention that these cost about £7 each and he hasn't got a job, so if you're feeling generous and you have some cash...

good friends will oblige, even if SWIM dosen't get fully re embursed

13. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I agre with nano, them aint friends if they expect it every weekend and don't give back. don't turn into a dealer either. I used to have friends like this in HS but got rid of them. they're still squaters.

find a cool chick and give her a roll or two. you probably got a better chance of somehow getting paid back. if not they're usually more fun to hang with rolling anyway. let them know if they need some they need to plan in advance. swims (good) friends would at least offer to give swim $ beforehand to get them some if it was important.

time to grow up fellas. unless e is very cheap in your circle, cut them off. smokin some (just some) bud together is different. but if someone offers to buy you a drink you don't get some 20 year old VSOP do you? that would be rude wouldn't it. same goes for the expensive stuff.

wanna play gotta pay. real friends do understand as long as you arent trying to milk them.

14. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah just make sure your nout getting used, sometimes it's hard to tell you know. If there only around when your doing drugs I would take a good look at your relationship you have.

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    To determine your relationship with your dog, take a piece of meat. Look your dog straight in the eye and speak firmly to the dog while waving the meat from side to side. If the dog watches the meat and not you, you have a problem.

Perhaps you could try that with SWIM's friends. Of course the cure for a dog who watches the meat is physical discipline. That might not be the best approach with SWIM's friends...

16. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I have seen this situation a lot in relation to regular XTC use. Some grow very ego-centered while on a regular XTC high. Many who act this way simply are no real friends. But there are those who have dosed off and need a wake up call. I have given those, several times in life. Sometimes friendships where broken and came back together later. If SWIK doesn't act, it can come to the point where this leads to strong distrust toward your friends.

17. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I have done very deep experiments with his friends and has come to the conclusion that he doesn't have more than 3 or 4, and one of which is only a friend because he got help with his coke problem. I have always been a very giving person when it comes to things like this. He doesn't like the way it feels to profit from friends or people he knows. However! When ones generosity is expected, the line has been drawn.

18. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    3 or 4 is all anyone needs. who's got the time. alfa's right though. if these guys are using you (ego centered) for mdma. they aren't getting it. probably not very deep thinkers on any level. get new friends or give the old ones an overhaul (wake up call) like the elders above have stated. they need to grow up.

19. Mr Man

Mr Man Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    The last two weekends I has bought half an ounce and a quart respectively and both have disappeared by then end of weekend. Swim only smoked 25% of the weed he bought the rest went with friends, and he doesnt feel that raw about it, but weeds not that expensive. When it comes to coke though and as he lives in australia where it is xxxx a gram and only half goes up his nose, it starts to hurt a bit.

DO NOT POST PRICES!
    READ THE RULES.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2006