Social - Fronting money for a dealer...did I just get screwed?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by kgirl182, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgirl182

kgirl182 Guest

Reputation Points:
    Hey all.

SWIM's dealer just asked her to front her the money so she could go get hers, along with SWIM's requested supply. SWIM's dealer has never asked for her to do this before. SWIM's dealer swears she'll be back in 30 minutes with SWIM's XXX bag. I am feeling like an idiot right now. Did she just get taken?:(:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Hey, stranger things have happened. You might get the dope. But I wouldn't count on it.

3. kgirl182

kgirl182 Guest

Reputation Points:
    SWIM just doesn't know. Shes' been buying from this girl for almost a year--isn't ripping someone off more of what a dealer does to a newbie?

She'd also be screwing herself out of a client forever.

=-(

4. Zach Swan

Zach Swan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from colombia
    Rarely a good idea to front the cash, but if I have been buying from said purveyor of white substances for a year, she likely knows where vendor lives. Under those circumstances, endeavoring to pull such a sloppy rip off would probably be judgement misplaced on vendor's part...

Hope it turns out okay.

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yes, that nagging feel does swia trust them? do i want to goto court again if they do mess swia around?
    ----

anyway.. Trust is a big thing

Cash on hand has always been best and reliable methoud mainly because they cant get away. its only happened to swia once, then end result for them thou was'nt pretty ;) hope it goes alright for u.

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    any dealer that requires a customer to front money so they purchase the substance to sell it You isnt a dealer, they r a middleman... You got played, but good luck

7. kgirl182

kgirl182 Guest

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, apparently SWIM's dealer is just a middleman after all.

:mad:I have tried callling her but she has turned her phone off. If SWIM can eventually get a hold of her, would anyone recommend asking for her money or at least some sort of consolation (something, cut up to all hell even...just something to show for the money she screwed SWIM out of)?

Or...is it pretty much a lost cause?

Either way, I have learned a valuable lesson, albeit in a less than idyllic way. She obviously won't be dealing with said middleman in the future.
    This experience has turned her off to ever doing the yayo again.:(

8. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    So SWIM fronted the dealer XX bucks? All I can say is I am lucky it's only XX, and that it's not that big of a loss... just think of it as a learning experience, everybody has them :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2006
  9. torr_aox

torr_aox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    only front to friends who are hooking You up. don't front to dealers.

Better yet, don't deal with dealers in general. You will get screwed a whole lot less often and its safer (legally and physically speaking).

10. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    I has knowen many dealers to do this normaly when there own habbit gets worse than they can pay for so they get some customers normaly the best or most offen, take there money add it to there own go score a large amount then give what they owe to people then sell some and take the rest ect......

11. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm curious as to what happened with this situation...

12. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have friends who happen to deal, and in that case I has split large amounts with them so that they both could get the material cheaper (not yayo, never done yayo nor planning on it) But one must differentiate dealers from friends... Dealers are horrible money grubbing thugs and friends are horrible money grubbing thugs that hook you up...lol

13. dat dude

dat dude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    me too:confused:

14. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWISklander is wondering what happened, too.

In his experiences with dealing and dealers a steady customer will not usually get ripped off so sloppily, like in this situation. Maybe the dealer who took the money was fiending and SWIkgirl182 was the first person she knew she could get money from...

Who knows... its a nutty world out there...

15. eniacoc

eniacoc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Call the cops. Annonymous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.