Opinions - Fun things to do on DXM

Discussion in 'DXM' started by hard2core, Jan 1, 2005.

1. hard2core

hard2core Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM wanted me to post this thing on here. He'll read the responses.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2007
  2. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    H. Watch a movie- Movies and TV just seem so much more interesting and intense when tripping on DXM

I. Play Counter-strike- my friend loves doing this because you get so scared because you feel as though u are the person on the screen and u try to be all careful because u don't want to die

3. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    J. Take a walk- Walking around late at night, or very early in the morning is great tripping on anything. Nice feeling of well being. Don't do it if you live where there is ANY traffic. I live in a small little neighborhood where NO police come, so he doesn't have to worry about being pulled over for robowalking.

K. Winter Games- Snowboarding, intertubing, etc. down hills is always fun on dxm. You think you walk weird on dxm wait until after you get to the bottom of the hill after spinning around a hundred times on a intertube.

4. Toxicity

Toxicity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM just got Doom 3 for my computer, does anyone think its a good idea to
    play that shit while tripping on DXM? I mean, do you think he'd get too
    scared? lol

5. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Another note given to me on the street:

"LOL video games and dxm are pretty fun, however sometimes I'll get to dissociated to be able to even try and play. I like playing online games,counter stike, ff11, world of warcraft, etc. but when I get really peeked on dxm I can't type at all! And I usually get my ass beat. I remmember being really high on dxm it took me like 10 minutes to put in my password to login to this forum."

6. pacamohu

pacamohu Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hanging out in a big living room with a bunch of other people on it is a
    lot of fun especially with music.
    I used to always end up at Wal Mart too.

7. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    My horse definitely enjoys watching a movie. Usually not a somber or horror one.

Other than that, the horse enjoys saying "i love you" to everyone on aim, and playing games, sometimes listen to music. As well, it loves to go to the mall and shop when it's tripping, and to come back -150$

8. w0rm

w0rm Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my favorite thing to do is sit and listen to metal and other types of ever changing music. Does anyone have anything they especially like to do on dex and does it make you as sick as SWIM?

9. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Music is definitely one of the best things that go with dxm. My grandma also likes creative writing and poetry on dxm. She has come up with some strange poems and concepts for stories on the stuff. Walking around can also be fun, if the place you're walking around in is a fun place. But always have music with you, it's almost necessary.

10. boredINbuffalo

boredINbuffalo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have done DXM eight times, and puked every other time, without fail.
    The upside, though, is that SWIM forgets he even puked within a few
    minutes, and continues feeling real good. SWIM however, has a pair of
    nice headphones and an iPod for his trips, for occasions he can't use his
    home theatre set up (salvaged from parts, whoo)

11. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has retired from dxm as he feels it is not the right kind of trip for him. he threw up probably 4 out of the first 5 or 6 times he took dxm, but after that he no longer did for some reason. swim liked to turn on some lava lamps for an ambient light along with some music and just relax and trip out. however, after a while, dxm seemed to become more dark feeling to swim and he no longer could find it enjoyable due to the weird psychological state he would enter at times. to each his own, though. I has other paths he can take...

12. Bongermann

Bongermann Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have used DXM enough to know what to do and not to do for himself.
    I also have only thrown up once, due to too much of the icky syrup
    being ingested. He also learned that, as 'far out' as this sounds,
    catnip does produce some sort of intesifieing effect. As for the
    nausia, he tends to use DXM on an empty stomache, with a few crackers
    eaten during the first half hour or so. Also, it is helpful to remain
    laying down until nausia wears off, this is an obvious thing to
    remember.

Now, as for the best things I have done:

Walking through wooded areas during fall starting around the time the
    sun starts to set. Followed up by laying down in an enclosed area
    listening to good music of his/her choosing.

Also, I find that DXM use while in bed, music going, and a fan
    blowing on oneself is rather enjoyable. He/she has had numerous
    "flying" experiences using this technique.

It is also noted, that having some way to write thoughts down legibly is a must. You'll see what he/she means after you try it.

I hope this helps.

13. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    At a smaller dose (150-200 mg) SWIM turn on some hard rhythm techno music and jumps atround. This is his favourite activity while on DXM.

14. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    An excerpt from a diary I found in a trash can:

15. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    when I used to trip he would enjoy to be out with some people. The best time ever when was with My friends at the beach. He felt like they were all connected, in a bubble and no one else mattered. THen it came to walking on the rocks, and boy that was one hell of a task.

Another thing I like, is listing to music with Oozic reactor, or WMP visuals..

But the best activity by FAR, is fucking. HAHA, that is if you can get it up. When I would trip, he was able to get it up, and sex will last 5-6 hours, and you can feel EVERYTHING!!! When the girl cums you can feel the heat, it is just so intense.

Muirner

16. sometimesx345

sometimesx345 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have taken DXM a LOT, usually at doses around a lower second plateau, high first plateau. When in this range she likes to listen to metal and industrial. Moving isn't necessary, and she often has a lot of fun just sitting in a chair stroking her skin, but going to dance clubs is also fun, especially industrial places.

More recently SWIM prefers to reach the third plateau when tripping on DXM, and in these cases she will prepare herself so that she won't have to leave her bed. Because she will usually end up forgetting where and who she is it is preferred NOT to move. Music is also not good, as it usually seems more like noise and less like music. She WILL vomit, no doubt about it, so it's best to keep a bucket nearby. She hasn't managed this yet though, keeps forgetting, and always ends up puking on the floor on her way to the bathroom.

In my experience, vomitting on DXM, at higher doses, is pretty much necessary. Whenever she experienced anything above a low second plateau trip she will vomit, but vomitting on DXM has never been unpleasant, and she usually feels much better afterwards, and will often forget the vomitting all together. When a friend of SWIM's got high on DXM for the first time he got to an upper second plateau, and after he vomitted his exact words were "that was the best vomit I ever had."

Vomitting on DXM has only ever been unpleasant for SWIM when she's on lower doses. At higher doses it usually doesn't matter, because she's not connected to her body very well anyway.

17. max17

max17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    SWIM have taken it 5 or 6 times. His first trips - one bottle of pure Robo was great. around 435mg - pretty fun. Light appeared fuzzy, different interpretation of things. Watching movies was great - Dazed and Confused and Napoleon Dynamite. His third trip he decided to double the dose and took 2 bottles of Robo and a half pack of CCC's - not a good choice. In total it was over 1100mg. It puts you in state of not be able to think logically and not being able to speak - not even talking about walking. SWIM and his friend sat on the couch with the lights off and watched Natural Born Killers. I have never thrown up.
    Peace

18. DxCore

DxCore Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Favorite things to do

Whats everyones favortie things to do while on Dex? aside from being bugg eyed and sitting with blankets or what not over My head.

My are playing lots of CS mods and ore visually stimulating games and listening to all sorts of music. And for some reason during My afterglows he loves to work out anyone else do this?

19. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I love going to trip sites like Larry Carson on Dex. As with any drug I take orally, just walking around the house thinking about crap with music playing in the background is something not to be taken for granted.

When I'm on high doses (which I normally am), I like walking toward a full-height mirror or just staring at myself all lilliputian/dissociative/narccistic style. On dex and alcohol I enjoy.. falling down on the floor repeatedly. Just for the hell of it.

20. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    having SEX, watching WMP/Oozoic Reactor... Listning to music... LOUD!

Muirner