Fun with salvia divinorum extract

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by RoboCop, Jan 12, 2005.

1. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I've been smoking some 6x salvia extract in my basement everynight. I had such a great experience this night I almost wanted to do it again immediatly but I will wait till tommorrow. (which is wierd because my last experience the day before was slightly scary)I expected to have a similiar experience but was happily surprised. I only take 1-3 hits max of the extract smoking it correctly, and usually get nice effects.
    I think my experience today was so enjoyable completely because of setting, I made a great place to trip very comfortable padded area to lie down right infront of my big screen T.V. had lots of blankets etc. (yea I watch television while I take salvia, seems to almost help, but I havent been taking doses to take me to my own world.) Usually smoke during colorfull cartoons, doesn't matter the cartoon because the colors is truely what makes it magical. Trips like this really showed me this drug can be recreational, you just have to use it right. I will continue upping the dosage slowly. I have smoked 20x extract before etc, but my goal in these daily experiments is to truely enjoy the feeling. So as long as I have a good experience I up the dosage by a full hit, and if its not truely enjoyable I try it again same dosage the next day.
    Anyways just thought I'd share with you guys my daily experiments, nothing to new, but trips can be so enjoyable.
    Also 1-3 hits may not seem to be alot to many of you but I am a very sensitive user now because of my constant use. I used to have to smoke a full gram of extract now a hit will take me up a few levels at least.

2. joh1200

joh1200 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    sounds awesome, I havent yet smoked my 1/2g of 10x but it is in my
    closet, I really need a bong (i will make) and a torh lighter.
    Im loking for a really sweet trip. I will also try your idea and
    watch tv while on it. do you have any ideas on how to get rid of
    the smoke smell?

3. AdrenalineJunki

AdrenalineJunki Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'd be too scared of everything around me turning into a 2D cartoon world if i watched tv while smokin sally