Funny Anti-Drug website story

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by pokeyjo304, Apr 10, 2007.

1. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    i found this story while surfing the web, i thought it was funny so i decided to share it.

I hate drugs. One day I was out with my best friends in the world and then after going to the shoppe we were eating outside in a park and we saw some bad looking people. They were sitting under the trees on the ground and one of them had a guitar which i think he stole. They were smoking, then one of them came up to us and asked us if we wanted to try some tobaco. My best friend said yes and i tried to stop him but he said he wanted to, so i felt realy pressured to do it too. I just quickly puffed and i think it was mariwana because i felt a bit dizy after. My friend had a lot more and he started doing bad things like hang around in the park for days after. I am trying so i have to get him wearing normal clothes and to washe his hair again...I'd advice evryone NEVER to try drugs!

this is from an actual anti-drug website, i found it pretty funny and thought you all might to, just a little something to brighten your day. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The writer of this sounds/reads like the perfect example of a graduate from the American school system once G.W. Bush has it running the way that's being implemented.

"They were sitting under the trees on the ground and one of them had a guitar which i think he stole." Absolute genius tempered with utter logic.

3. Benzeneringz

Benzeneringz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    At first, I thought this was an actual post. I grew concerned towards the end but I breathed a sigh of relief when I discovered the truth. It doesn't take much to realize that the media and the government over-dramatize the practice of marijuana use. Even though there are some negative effects that come from smoking cannabis (like congestion) it is not carcinogenic and has been found to be a neuroprotectant.

I wonder what that person who wrote that story would say if I told them that cannabis was neuroprotective. But then I realize, they would still say "drugs are bad." To each individule, the word 'drug' means different things. A friend of SWIM firmly believes that 'marijuana isn't a drug', while SWIM consideres chocolate a drug (due to the caffeine and theophylline). That's a pretty big stretch. People with different enviroments develop different world-views and beliefs. I think that, currently, there's nothing we can do to convince a majority (or at least a minority) of people that cannabis isn't that harmful and perhaps even beneficial. It's certainly of use in schitzophrenia, while sufferers of the disease have been found to 'self-medicate' with the drug. In AIDS and chemotherapy. Multiple Sclerosis. Endogenous and cyclic depression. Mild to moderate pain. Relief of menopausal night-sweats and hot flashes. Generalized anxiety disorder. The list goes on and on. I could cite references for each condition listed. If you're skeptical, ask and I'll provide. It's sad that we all don't embrace this magical alkaloid.

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Best sentence ever.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "And later on that day, he went to the polling-station and voted."

6. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    One day I was out with my best friends in the world and then after going to the shoppe we were eating outside in a park and we saw some bad looking people.

SOme bad looking people? Were they wearing Swatstikas? Had the an old woman hanging from a the tree they were sitting under on the ground?
    Shoppe? Is the kid Victorian?

7. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, these free spirited people must be evil since they don't seem to confirm to the rest of the world! They're going to get us all, we're doomed!

8. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    lol, im so glad other people found this as amusing as i did, i was really afraid everyone would be like "this is stupid", guess my sense of humor isn't as crappy as everyone says after all.

9. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Don't worry, you probably feel this way because you haven't found people that share your sense of humour.

10. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    "My friend had a lot more and he started doing bad things like hang around in the park for days after."

My god

I hope his friend is ok

11. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    i know, the park can be a really bad place, he might get mugged by a couple of bad looking six year old's, who are riding bikes they probably stole, if he doesn't clean up his act then he is liable to end up hanging out at the mall =0

12. ProtectedByTheGods

ProtectedByTheGods Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That story really IS pretty funny, unintentionally I think, but it sounds totally
    made up by some middle aged "war-on-drugs" republican parent working for
    some "protect our kids" movement. Red neck hypocrites!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  13. Spiffster

Spiffster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I agree... because unless they were smoking something else... pot couldnt have done this to somebody... and the way they spelled marijuanna bugs the hell out of me! but anyway... its a super stupid funny story...:p

14. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    No, you see *that* is the whole point of the lesson. You are *supposed* to want to hang out at the mall, that way you can spend money and demonstrate your value as a "happy consumer"(TM).

What kind of sick, perverted, evil scumbags would actually choose to sit under a tree at the park. In broad daylight!. What a fucking liberty!.

I would imagine that people who choose that sort of abhorrent lifestyle are likely to be encouraging toddlers to shoot heroin into their eyeballs.

So, what should we do about these evil heroin pushing, toddler baiting, eyeball injecting guitar thieves?

Quick, someone write a letter to their local paper and bring this issue up. You can sign off as "concerned parent" and get immediate exposure as an expert witness to these horrific crimes.

. . . . . . .

Welcome to "THE NEWS" dahdah dahhhhhhhhhh!

Authorities have vowed to crack down on reported gangs of drug crazed thieves who have, according to local sources, been accosting small children and forcing them to inject heroin into their innocent little eyeballs.

Concerned parents have been trying to highlight the dangers of allowing children to walk or play or ride their bikes in the park during the day and have been urging those in power to draft a law requiring *all* minors to be limited to areas covered by CCTV cameras, such as their local mall, in order that they be better protected.

When asked if a parent should have their child taken away from them if they allowed such gangs to shoot drugs into their toddlers eyeballs, the majority of citizens answered a resounding "YES".

Here's Tom with the weather. . . .

And *THAT* is how they make the news.

15. Knate

Knate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    this is possibly the most wonderful thing i have ever read, i was just watching one of those ridiculous "Truth" commercials and one of those propaganda commercials about not smoking pot. does anyone remember the anti-drug commercial thats aired a few months after the 9/11 attacks, the commercial blatantly said if you buy marijuana you are funding international terrorism then it faded to an american flag...it made me kinda sick.

then i laughed at the idea that anyone would buy into such nonsense but this just proved to me it does sometimes work.

16. Spiffster

Spiffster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    disagree to last posts.(<

17. meRlin68

meRlin68 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it probably WAS tabbaco, u get a lil dizzy from smoking anything (if its hot outside usually)
    what a fucking loser
    ppl who smoke cigarettes, even alotta weed, dont steal guitars
    and even if it was a crackhead or junkie, they wouldnt hold on 2 it theyd sell it

18. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    The sweet irony that the people on the "drug site"are a good deal more literate and thoughtful than those on the anti drug site.