Funny things you’ve said..

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by dj_c, Feb 28, 2005.

1. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I thought a thread like this would be pretty funny. What's some of the funniest things you have discussed whilst rollin,I got in some very stupid discussions about the most strangest things - Normally happens whenhe's smoking a lot of weed.I remember hisfirst time, after 3 pills and a serious amount of weedhe was talking about what a good night its been.. you know.. ramble ramble.. then said 'It wouldn't have been the same if none of us were here!' - everyones quiet for 20 seconds thinking about it then burst out into laughter... tookSWIM a bit longer to realise what he'd said and thenhe couldnt stop laughing ;)

Do you ever get the 5 second memory span too, normally whilst again smoking a lot of weed it happens to SWIM...SWIM's friend knows how to trigger it off with him, too..having a discussion with someone andSWIM's friend inturrupts and goes.. 5..4..3..2..1 - "What were you talking about? - Ummm.. BLANK! shit, I dunno!"ButI got so used to him doing it He done it tohim once andI said I dunno.. WhatWERE we talking about? And he didn't know either.. went round in this cycle of trying to find out whatthey weretalking about for about 30 minutes, it can be seriously funny at times also very confusing-SWIM once looked in a fish tank and said.. I know what'sit like to have the same memory span if not worse than that fish![​IMG].

I have a friend living over here who is originally from Alabania and has the albanian accent,it was his first timeand he said "When i take a breath, Itislike a door is opening inside my Lung" - ROTFLMFAO -I'venever laughed so hard and he's never lived that one down.Edited by: dj_c

2. Toria

Toria Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    I can't remember anything in specific, but often I'll be in the middle of the conversation with a friend and have to go..."wait, what were we talking about?"

3. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aye, thats standard practise.. [​IMG][​IMG]

Good convo from The Opera House at the weekend

</font>

SWIM</span> (Spackered) sits near to 3 girls</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 0, 255);">
    SWIM</span> finally gains the ability to vocalise words, boldly asks "Which one of you three girls fancies me the most?"</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 0, 255);">
    Fit Girl</span> comes and sits next to SWIM, and snogging shortly ensue's.

</font><br style="color: rgb(51, 0, 255);">
    </span>SWIM</span>: "Wow, you are like the worlds best kisser"</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);">
    Fit Girl</span>: "No I'm not, its just the drugs"</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);">
    SWIM</span>: "Wow, these drugs are like the worlds best kisser"</span>

Edited by: MegaLev

4. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Once i was smoking some good weed with 3 friends and there was some grateful dead playing in the background. I didn't realize it and i said:

dude....put some grateful dead on man...

and my friend:

dude....i think this...IS...the grateful dead...

this is where everybody cracks up laughin for half an hour :) it was fun.

5. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol, thinking of music has just reminded me of another funny time i was completely off my face and wanted my m8 to put a certain track on, it was like number14 out of 18 tracks but i didnt remember the number, i asked him to go through the whole CD about 3 times.. saying is it this one? umm.. no .. this one? ummm no.. then i'd forget what song it was i wanted on in the first place, took about 20 minutes for me to get the song on, lol.

The track waskanye west feat. jay-z and saul williams- never let you down[​IMG] - it got absoloutly messy when we eventually got the song on.. I was in another world.. somewhere [​IMG]Edited by: dj_c

6. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    in club with mate, totally wrecked:

w: i'm just going to toilet (stands up to leave)

friend: ok then

w: (no movement, just stand looking at her)

friend: are you going to toilet??

w: oh, ok (sitting down), i'll wait for you here

oooooooops!

also, have a tendency to 'collect' imaginary bottles and 'put them' at side of stage so that nobody 'falls over them'; somebody who works there askedifwanted a plastic bag the other day and they'd put me on the payroll - oh dear..

7. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:

Hahaha, yeah, I do exactly this, too [​IMG]

Sometimes I think </span>I see a few dropped pills on the floor, too.. Although the other Saturday they were actually real. [​IMG]

8. metalex86

metalex86 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Late last year i was sat in my room with a friend and we had both dropped quite a few, then randomly i just said "ahh, three new e-mails?" and i wasn't even sat in the same room as my computer. One of my friends also told his girlfriend to turn the lawn mower off once in bed when he was rolling.

9. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:

its funny cos it true[​IMG]

all the funny things i have said were only funny on pills like everything in this thread! [​IMG]

Edited by: skilld

10. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    mate1:Have you pulled egg outside ?

mate2: I may have pulled a ikkle eggy in the drainage.[​IMG]

lol was funny at the time anyway.