1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Funny/weird things to do on Meth

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Mace2124, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Mace2124

Mace2124 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Swim would like to compile a list of funny things you've done on meth. Some of swims are - watching the movie Cool Runnings(Jamaican Bobsled Team) while the TV is on mute, putting a package of salami in my dishwasher, and trying to bake a golf club in my oven. Those are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. So what weird/funny things do you do?

2. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM ended up breaking SWIM's sub-woofer in an attempt to take it apart and put it back together... While on meth of course... SWIM has broken many different things and fixed many different things while under the influence of ice...

baking a golf club LOL.... thats some funny shit right there... never done anything like that

Peace,
    a4stringedwonder

3. Mace2124

Mace2124 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    yea, basically when i'm up for that long I think certain items are others. Example being, I thought the pack of salama was an item of clothing, so I tried to wash it. And I must have thought the golf club was some kind of Hungryman frozen dinner. But the club didnt even fit in the oven, I found it the next morning sticking out....

4. dimple_diva

dimple_diva Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    SWIM yelled at her boyfriend for three days straight, and yelled at her kid, and her house was a mess, and she lost her job AGAIN. thats funny, right?

5. Mace2124

Mace2124 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    not at all, I actually find that pretty depressing. The fact that you have a child and his mother is doing something as dirty as crystal. Pretty dissapointing.

6. dimple_diva

dimple_diva Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    actually...i said swim on purpose. this was not me, i do not do this. swim is my neighbor. i can hear her through our walls. something as dirty as crystal meth... is something that TRAPS you. you never realize how screwed up you have become until its too late. like swim. i do not touch that stuff, i watch how it touches everyone around me, and think its very sad.