Other - Further Ketamine Recruitment - Current Users

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Huw, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Huw

Huw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi Everyone, Huw from UCL here again.

Firstly, I'd just like to thank everyone who responded to my previous message, either as being interested in taking part of asking about the nature of my research. It's always nice to bring this sort of stuff to a wider domain rather than restricting it to esoteric journals.

Secondly, we are now recruiting for a few people who fall into our CURRENT frequenct ketamine using group. We class frequent as someone who uses at least once every three day days (and it's the frequency rather than the amount we are primarily concerned with) and has done so for the last 4 months or longer. If you think you might be suitable, or know someone who is who fanices earning some money, please get in touch.

It's the same set of testing as before, but as a recap you'd be required to come and see us in Central London where you'd complete some questionnaires and computer-based puzzles. We'd also require urine/hair samples. Testing would last 3.5 hours, for which you'd be paid £35. We also ask that you return in 10-12 months to repeat the process, and that time we pay around £65. Unfortunately we cannot cover travel expenses, so this study is best suited to London-based participants.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to take part.

Regards,

Huw Rees
    Psychopharmacology Unit
    University College London

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Like with the previous message, this request was approved, before it was posted.