Gas After Smoking Cannabis

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Trebor, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    I have just finished a joint and has found that he is geting a lot of gas. He hasn't eaten in a while and has decided it may be from his sins. There these cannabis flavoured one. He doesn't like them as he finds there to difficult to roll with (too much paper in them). In said joint I was smoking pollen if this may be a contributing factor. If anybody else thinks this may be so I'd like to hear your ideas.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: Gas.

You might want to re-phrase that entire post. I don't know what you mean.

3. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

O.k I'll try and translate.

Swim smoked a joint and is now suffering some flatulence.

He hasn't eaten in a while but thinks it was caused by the skins he used to roll the joint.

The skins used where cannabis flavoured.

He doesn't like these cannabis flavoured skins because they are difficult to roll with due to an excessive amount of paper.

In said joint I was smoking polm hash, this may or MAY NOT have been a contributing factor to swims flatulence.

If anyone has any ideas as to the cause of swims flatuence, I'd like to hear them.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Thread Title Changed...

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...Rules are here:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

5. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland

I'm not talking about flautulance, I'm talking about the gas that was coming out of Swm's mouth. Had I meant flatulance I'd have said so.

6. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Hey man I only said I'd try to translate. Anyway, you really need to work on your punctuation and grammar, also work on your choice of words. I keep re-reading your original post and although I'm not calling you a liar, there is just no way to interpret what you wrote to mean gas coming out of your mouth, makes absolutely no sense. When you say “getting a lot of gas” it just screams flatulence. What do you even mean, gas that's coming out of your mouth, who would even say gas is coming out of their mouth, you can't see gas you'd see and say smoke, again makes no sense. Could you please further elaborate.

7. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    Sigh, Swim smoked a joint, he began burping a lot, he think's it's to do with his skins which are weed falvoured.

Better?

8. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.

Are you now, or have you ever been, a fart-bag?

Also, I would like to nominate this thread for S/Q Archive.

9. antigenesis

antigenesis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think I know what yous problem might be. It could be that it is not the weed or pollen that is causing You to burp, but rather that SIY is accidentally swallowing air while You take in or, more likely, hold a hit.

10. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

Me too. Sorry Trebor but that was a pretty shoddy post.

11. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I agree, Swim often experiences this, especially after bongs or buckets. Mind you I am kind of a gasy person anyway;) If your worried about it try taking smaller hits and holding them for less.

12. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland

Maybe so, I'll tell him that. Cheers antigenesis.