1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

GBL effects normal?

Discussion in 'GHB' started by psilocybin, Jul 1, 2006.

1. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 1, 2004
    31 y/o from U.K.
    SWIM bought 250ml GBL and polished it off mostly by himself in two weeks. It started off with effects like mild euphoria, never feeling so contented yet clear headed. however by the end it jus resulted in SWIM passing out and doing weird things like stretchin my legs and groaning while passed out. very few pleasurable side effects left after this period. is this normal and will SWIM be able to lose tolerance (if thats what this is) soon, as I find it a great substance to enhance life when I feel the need? in addition to this i feel it needs bein said that for some people the extremeness of the munchies and horniness while on GBL hasn't been stressed enough by a lot of ppl on this site (jus for newbies!!).
  2. Ruud

Ruud Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Aug 25, 2005
    35 y/o from The Netherlands
    Swiy's dose is not right when he passes out, You has to take less or has to take more time between redosing. Dosing is very difficult with ghb/gbl or equivalent. Dosing is something You have to learn with faling en stand up(this sentence is an expression in Dutch).

Swim whishes You good luck and if You has more questions, just ask them;).