gbl for the first time

Discussion in 'GHB' started by poison1981, Jan 3, 2007.

1. poison1981

poison1981 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    I tried GBL for the first time and took 3mil OVER a 3 hour period.

STarted off with 1.5

then added .5 mil every half hour or more

I felta decent buzz by the end of it similair to having about 4 beer over a period of 3 hours

I did NOT feel anywhere close to passing out

NExt time swim trys it would it be safe for swim to start off with 2mil? and then the next half hour add in 1mil

I am just experimenting...

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Be careful finding the right dosage for swiy. Make sure not to do this alone, or at least make sure somebody knows what You is doing. Don't want to accidentally over do it and have nobody know where you are or what you're doing.

3. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Great advice Pinkavvy!

If You did not find the initial dose to work effectively, then next time try upping dose by about 0.25ml rather than 0.5ml. Any inital dose increase above 2.5mls should probably only be increased by 0.1 to 0.2mls.

4. SWIH

SWIH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    FFS I took 1ml at 8pm, .5ml at 9pm and he's sat here *straight as a die* at 10pm - what a rip! only the fact it tastes like fucking gloss paint is curbing swim's natural instinct to gulp a shitload of it or snort some or something

>:-[

if the next .5ml dont get swim off, gonna give up and go to bed with the fucking hump!

5. ~lostgurl~

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    1 ml is a a small initial dose, swims not surprised You didn't feel it. And if You didn't feel 1 ml, then a top up an hour later of .5 is not gonna cut it either.

6. SWIH

SWIH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    fair enough then, that's another mil straight down then calling it a day for now... will start with 2mil next time SWImethinks - cheers

better to be safe then sorry anyway since clubbers are dropping like flies according to the papers

7. SWIH

SWIH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    well I started off with 2mil dose tonite and done 5ml in total over about three 1/2 hours. felt a little pissed and happy but took a couple of liveners of charlie to feel like swim done anything. all I got in the house now is gbl and quite tempted to neck anoth 2 or 3 mil, but sensible head will prevail and just start off with 3mil next time. swim must say this is turning out to be a rather trying drug to get any fun out of :-/

8. ~lostgurl~

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

There is a huge difference between 2 mil and 3 mil as a starting dose. You could try 2.5 mils maybe, cause 3 will more than likely knock You out cold!

9. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    SWIH, the most common method of rec dosing GBL is usually around 1.5ml taken multiple times and adjusted as the evening progresses.

SWIM starts on 1.5g of GHB and usually redoses every half hour until his buzz is well and truly on then he can either decrease the dosage or space it out longer.

Pharma doses are usually single shot large doses in order to induce sleep.

SWIM made the same mistake as SWIH initially, believing GHB was like taking a pill (one shot high) but soon realised it is more like drinking very strong shots (obviously don't take with alcohol though!) and is dosed repeatedly.

10. SWIH

SWIH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    cheers guys, swim appreciates your advice and will keep it in mind... at worst he will sheepishly come on here after he's knocked himself out and come round again so swiyouse can say 'well we did try and tell swiy!' :-D

11. ~lostgurl~

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I would just like to clarify MrG's post for those who do not realise the dosing is different for GBL & GHB. The most common method of rec dosing GBL is usually around 1.5ml (to 2.5ml) taken multiple times and adjusted as the evening progresses. BUT do not redose GBL with another 1.5ml every half an hour (MrG is referring to GHB above.) The dosing with GBL should be spaced out more with decreasing amounts. Taking 3ml of GBL in a time space of half an hour is quite a large amount and would more than likely send a novice user to sleep.

12. poison1981

poison1981 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    ok I have been experimenting and found out what works best and will not pass out form it

You should start off with 2mls then wait an hour and have another 1mil TAKE ONE mIL by the our to maintain the buzzzz eventually u will get tired of it or hungry or just not wanna do it anymore

so 9pm 2mils 10pm 1mil 11pm 1 mil and then You is going to be pretty drunk at this pount so dosing should be more spaced out

13. ~lostgurl~

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    That sounds about right to SWIM.

14. SWIH

SWIH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i think this thread nicely highlights the difference in tolerance levels between different individuals, and the importance of careful experimentation to find swiyour own level. swim's found his, and is most grateful to all the swiys who have help steer him down the path to fuckedness - cheers guys :)

15. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have a lot of trouble with GBL. Taking 1.5ml at once tends to make SWIM feel good for about 20 minutes and then have an intense urge to vomit for about an hour. Not exactly a good tradeoff.

16. ~lostgurl~

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    If You is feeling good with a dose of 1.5mls, maybe You would still feel good with a dose of 1.3mls and a lower dose may stop You puking as this is usually only a side effect felt when a person has too much.

17. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have been thinking that maybe the stuff he got wasn't pure. It was a kind of shady site. But who knows. It's gone now so it is all good.