GBL Questions

Discussion in 'GHB' started by KomodoMK, Sep 14, 2006.

1. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    My friend would like some information on GBL, but only found what he was looking for in regards to GHB, which he feels maybe inaccurate.

His questions are:

1) How long does it take to feel anything?
    2) What is a good starting dose?
    3) How much is dangerous to take?
    4) Whats best way to take it?

Thanks in advance.

2. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    UTFSE! There is a whole section about GHB/GBL which covers many topics about GBL.

3. KomodoMK

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I did UTFSE and diddn't find what I was looking for, I just went through the 4 pages looking for topics that may help me but diddn't get enough information on them.

Thanks anyway.

4. Psych0naut

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Because I am feeling good from some heavy excersice he will help You on his way.
    1.It depend on how long ago You ate, and what he ate.It is recommended to use GBL at least a couple of hours after his last consumption, when the GBL will come up within 5-20 minutes.
    2.Because GBL is very strong, one has to start with a very low dose and not redose but try a little higher dose the next time.
    It ofcourse depends on yous body weight, but I am 130 lb and used 1,5 ml the first time and it hit him pretty hard, so he recommend using 1.2 for the first time and increase his dose per 0.1 ml.
    3.As You might know it is dangerous from the amount that could knock him unconscious as he might vomit and suffocate, the amount where the GBL itself is getting dangerous is 3-4 times the usual amount.
    This is a minimum at which it might be dangerous in itself, though SWIM once mistaken GBL for GHB and took 5.5 ml which was hell for him, slipping in and out of consciousness and vomiting his guts out for more than 20 times.
    4.Taking it orally(swallowing), measure the amount, put it in a glass and use something very sweet or some fruit juice to cover up the disgusting taste, it could be used rectally as well, though I haven't read much about this, let alone any other ways of administration.

If You wants to know anything else, pm SWIM.

5. KomodoMK

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Your help is very much appreciated. That pretty much answers everything I needed to know. Thank you. :)

6. thadj

thadj Newbie

Reputation Points:
    GBL is an organic solvent and not too healthy to take often. You could convert it to GHB with food grade 99%+ NaOH.

7. KomodoMK

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I shall look into that, thanks. Whats the best way to measure a dose?

8. turkeyphant

turkeyphant Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Using a syringe or pipette.

9. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    True Story Dept:

A young lady went to a friend of her new friend's house. The person there had a large bottle of GHB (liquid) on his kitchen table. The friend was being told what it was, and the young lady heard the part of it being a fun drug. Before anyone could stop her, she uncapped the bottle and took a big gulp.

The homeowner just looked at her and said; "You're dead." Soon thereafter, she was.

What a fun date! Be careful with this stuff, be it GBL or GBH, as they are quite capable of killing one if one doesn't proceed with all caution regards dosages.

10. KomodoMK

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks. I'd assume redosing is a bad idea with this drug. You can always dose up next time, but never dose down.

11. psyki

psyki Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ummm, I would NOT recommend taking GBL rectally. GBL is a harsh mucus membrane irritant, the very thought of how that would feel... *shudder*

12. Psych0naut

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Mmmm, I was thinking about GHB when he wrote about the rectal administration, the thought of administrating GBL makes me shudder as well, he should have mentioned this.

13. GHBaddict

GHBaddict Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Warning - Taking straight GBL is VERY dangerous. This stuff is HIGHLY addictive. Dosing on it even for a short period of time (a week maybe) can lead to physical and psychological dependance. Besides that, GBL is an industrial solvent. Putting this stuff inside your body damages your internal organs and dangerously alters your Potassium levels. I have been addicted to Crack and Heroin in the past, and can say without a doubt that GBL is harder to quit.
    I recommend converting into GHB, which does much less damage and is a lot less addictive. Try searching for the "microwave method" ...it's so easy! All you need is GBL, baking soda, and a microwave. Good luck

Last edited: Sep 18, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      never heard of the microwave method..thanx..off to the search engine now
      Sep 19, 2006
    2. 2/5,
      misleading and incomplete
      Sep 18, 2006
  14. KomodoMK

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I amn't one to get addicted to anything, but you never know what the future holds. Thanks for your advice. Any input is appreciated. :D