GBL vs GHB

Discussion in 'GHB' started by supremedan, Oct 13, 2006.

1. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    swim woul like to know what is the main difference on the rush and euphoria from GHB and GBL...

I has heard that GBL has the onset earlier and that sticks for more time while GHB is smother hand effects last less then GBL.

I has no addiction problems...so he would like to know wich one has a higher and longer rush. I will use it only recreationally 1-2x a month so toxicity is not a problem swimm will have.

Swim allso herad that he could put gbl on a coca cola or something and slowly sip it for 30 minutes and he could pretty much get the exact high of a straight GHB shot...is this true??

what is a good gbl dosafor for swimms first expirience with GBL.... to get rally euphoric and happy.....???

2. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    GBL gets converted into GHB in the body so it's basically the same with some differences in intensity/absorbtion/etc.
    It's true that GBL hits faster than GHB. GBL is preferred to GHB, mainly because of legality. The only advantage GHB has is that it can be found in salt (solid) form. Maybe someone more experienced in this can answer your question.

3. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    There is still discussion about whether GBL is toxic or not, plus GBL is a is a strong mucous membrane irritant. GBL taste is also nastier.

I tried both in small doses and didn't notice any difference but obiously doesn't have enough experience to say what's better.

4. Potassium Kid

Potassium Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    gbl is converted into the body into ghb but it doesnt give you the euphoria that taking ghb would..gbl is more of a intoxicating drunken feeling and ghb is more euphoric..If gbl converts into ghb then why dont you get the ghb feeling ! Something i could never understand..1,4 bl also converts into ghb but it doesnt feel like ghb !

5. ThirdEyeFloond

ThirdEyeFloond Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    As several my have mentioned GBL gets converted to GHB in the body but SWIM have noticed some differences in effect and prefers GHB anyday. GBL has a faster onset, but the effect feels more 'dirty' and in SWIM and some friends of my experience its harder on the stomach. The taste of GBL is nasty, where some GHB (Sodium-GHB) just tastes a little salty, K-GHB and Ca-GHB taste worse than GBL in my opinion. I have also found GBL to be more physical addicting, he did GBL for a period of time due to lazyness I didn't react it, but just sipped a few mL every now and then, he experienced worse withdrawal symptoms (cold sweat, shakyness, insomnia, twisted dreams when finally falling to sleep) than at any other point. When dosing 1ml of GBL is approx equal to 1.6g GHB.

1. 5/5,
      good post, dose equivalents v. good info
      Oct 23, 2006
  6. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    SWIM read that the reason why GBL feel more intoxicating/less euphoric then GHB is because of the way people take. GHB accumulates on stomach and enters blood stream steadly whil GBL passes wright trough. so with GHB you get a steady level of Intoxication wich bring the euphoria and intoxication steadly once you do a single shot. with GBL if you do a single shot you will get hit hard with the intoxication blood levels of GHB converting from GBL wich will probably feel more intense then the euphoria.......
    so sinse GBL convertes all to GHB the effects should be the same if we can mimic how GHB is metabolised...... a good way to do that would be mixing the desired amount of gbl on 600ml of a soda or something and go on siping through out 30-40 minutes instead of doing a single shot as the same way people do with GHB.