Drug info - gel-caps vs. no gel-caps (diphenydramine)

Discussion in 'Deliriant antihistamines' started by desolated000, Jul 2, 2006.

1. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Will taking the powder out of diphenhydramine and drinking them instead change the effects at all? I'm afraid the gel-caps may be time release or something and if I take them out it will hit me too fast or be too intense?

I took some abien once and didnt feel anything, but a few hours later he ground some up and drank it and felt it.

2. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Gel caps are not usually time-release, as far as swim knows. However, it does take time for the stomach to dissolve the gelatin of the capsules, leading to a more delayed onset that is perhaps also a bit more gradual. Usually, powders taken in gel-cap hit swim less hard than powders taken alone.

3. Johnnynapples

Johnnynapples Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Gel caps hit a lot quicker, usually around 50 mgs.

When it comes down to sway the the possum it's easier to control the whole thing when taking 25's , when taking 50's its so much easier to go over.
    Note that sway the ghetto frog says that it hits alot harder?

4. qcksilver89

qcksilver89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    for me, gel caps just initiate the sleepiness and nothing else- the powder seems to have alot more "stuff" to it, but then again, idk- snorting it makes one feel sick- fever sick- but its INTENSE if you can handle the fever feeling-

5. Midnite_Maniak

Midnite_Maniak Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I use a pin and leaks the gel caps into a glass of water....The I use "Salvital" (its a powder saline drink, that you mix with water and it fizzes up with a sweet lemon tang) and drink the whole glass down.

Works Wonders :crazy

6. kittyfriend420

kittyfriend420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yup yup, Fastest way to get er' goin orally. Even a bit of a rush would be reported when the liquid is removed and drank; disposing the useless gel caps.