Getting a needle...

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by pokergod0588, Jul 11, 2005.

1. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was gonna go pick one up tonite but it's his first time so he wants to know what he should say...i heard onherethat they will just give it to you if you just say you're a diabetic true in the states?

what do you say when you walk up? any input would be appreciated

2. HeroInV

HeroInV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i heard u can just ask the pharmasist to purchase some syringes....i mean, do they want you to use dirty needles and infect the world even further?

3. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's freind used to buy syringes all the time and from what he said it really just depends on who is working at the time, if you go in looking like a complete junkie, your less likly to get it. He was often asked to show his diabetic card (witch he didnt have) but most of the time he would get them no problem. If they ask you what its for, give them an odd look, a look like "what the hell!? im not a fucking junkie" and then say "insulin" but say it in a way that makes them think your insulted by even the slight suggestion that your "medical nessesitys" are for anything but to keep you alive. Lol, im not sure how good of actors most of you are, but you should be able to pull it off. If you can't, walk to the next place right down the street and try again!

Best of Luck,
    Mike