Other - Getting High With a Balloon

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by Skyline2012, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Skyline2012

Skyline2012 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried this yesterday.... he bought some balloons and then he smoked.. he exhaled all the smoke in a balloon then he inhale it again (from the balloon of course!) like 2 more times holding just for a little bit.. It really works! I had a really good trip yesterday, he didnt feel so high since the first time he smoked.... so Swim hardly recomend it, the only thing he didn't like it was the flavor on his mouth....

ok so here the steps if someone who is not u want to try....

1. Hit (and hold it for a while)

2. Exhale on the balloon

4. Inhale the smoke from the balloon

5. exhale again on the balloon

6. Bread some normal air

7. Then do the 2, 4 and 5 steps like 1 or 2 more times

just dont do it more than 3 times cuz I think it is dangerous to your brain because of lack of oxygen!

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I believe most of the THC is absorbed into your blood (from your lungs) within the first 3-6 seconds, anything after that is VERY minimal and practically pointless. I do think you will get more THC this way, but probably not all that much, if any. I'm willing to bet the lack of oxygen had more of a "high" effect than the leftover smoke.

3. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What I do, which helps his coughing and also gets a tiny bit more THC into your body:
    Take a nice hit, and then a good breath of air, and hold it in for 3-6 seconds.
    blow out, and when you start to see smoke come out, inhale it back in and repeat a couple times and exhale completely.
    SWIM coughs a lot and this sometimes combats the coughing, bringing in more oxygen with his hits.

4. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Nahbus i do the same but about halfway.

Take a nice toke, breath a bit of air in, then take as big a breath as you can.

Hold it like a fuker, then start to exhale, till the peak of smoke and try to get the smoke to build up in your mouth (if you can blow smoke rings you know what i mean) take another deep breath and exhale. Ahhh stonedness.

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I will at some-point take pics as one of her informants makes what we call a Lung, similar to the bucket where a plastic bottle is used where u lift up from the bucket as u burn. The lung is similar only instead its a see through lunch bag instead of a bucket. The result oddly when newbies do this regardless of the strain, most will always end up flat on there ass even users with tolerance . And thats if you chug back all the creamy white ganja smoke. followed by the classic chesty cough.